Nalbari Judiciary invites applications from the eligible candidates, in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette with self-attested copies of relevant documents for filling up the post of Driver for Civil Judge and Asstt. Sessions Judge, Nalbari.
The appointment shall be purely on a contingent basis. The selection for the post of Driver shall be made on the basis of a driving test followed by a Viva-Voce. Date and venue shall be notified in due course through the official website of the Nalbari District Judiciary.
Nalbari Judiciary Driver Post Details:
Name of the Post: Driver (purely on contingent basis)
No. of Post: One
Required qualification: HSLC passed with valid Transport Driving License. Candidate having higher than HSLC passed need not apply.
Age Limit: Candidates must not be below 18 years or above 38 years of age on the date of publishing of the advertisement. Age relaxation for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST and P.W.D. will be as per Govt. Rules.
Salary: 15000/- per month
How to apply: The application must be addressed to the District and Sessions Judge,
Nalbari and reach during working hours on or before 31st August 2020. The applicant must indicate prominently as “Post applied for Driver”
Candidates must furnish the following documents with the application:
- 3 (three) copies of recent passport-sized photographs
- Valid Driving License
- Age proof certificate,
- Educational qualification certificate,
- Caste certificate if any,
- Must have 5 years’ experience.
- An Undertaking that no criminal cases pending against him and no court of India convicted him if or any criminal proceeding and or he has executed a bond before any criminal courts of India with regard to maintain Peace/harmony and tranquility in the area.