Nalbari Judiciary Peon Job Notice: Applications are hereby invited in the Standard Form from the intending candidates for filling up the vacancies of two (2) posts of Peon (Grade-IV) in the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nalbari, Assam in the Pay Band and Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under Rule as shown below:
- Name of Post: PEON
- No. of posts: 02 (Two) [UR-01, STP-01]
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 12000/- to 52000/- with grade pay of Rs. 3900/-
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Class VIII passed and maximum class XII Passed,
- Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 43 years in case of General Candidates, 45 years for OBC/MOBC and 47 years for SC/ST as on the last date of submission of the application.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- Candidates already serving in Govt. Department should submit their applications through proper channel.
- HOW TO APPLY: The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, along with three (3) copies of recent passport size photographs, duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office of the undersigned within 02.09.2020 by 4: 1 5 PM. No application will be entertained after the scheduled time.
- The applicant should mention their Mobile Numbers in the application if available.
- The Last date of receipt of the application is 02.09.2020. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission of application i.e., on (02.09.2020). The undersigned shall not be responsible under any circumstance for any postal delay.
- Envelop containing the application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in Block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON”.
- The eligible candidates applying for the post shall be required to appear for a personal interview the date of which will be uploaded on the official website of Nalbari District Judiciary (http://nalbarijudiciary.gov.in). In the prevailing pandemic situation, the written test can not be held as resolved/decided by the Board.
- The list of eligible candidates along with the specific date of the interview shall be uploaded on the official website of Nalbari District Judiciary (http://nalbarijudiciary.gov.in) in due course. No separate call letters will be issued. Applicants are advised to go through the official website regularly.
- The interview center will be the court premises of Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nalbari (Date & Time will be notified on the official website).
- No T.A/ D.A will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Application received late or without proper supporting documents or undersigned or without photographs or incomplete Application Form will be summarily rejected.