Apprentices Training School of Naval Ship Repair Yard and Naval Aircraft Yard (Koc) invites application from ITI (NCVT) qualified candidates for Apprenticeship Training in the following trades.
One Year Training: Electrician, Electrician (Aircraft) Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Painter (General), Machinist, Turner, MRAC, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electroplater, Computer Operation of Programming Assistant (COPA), Instrument Mechanic, Tailor(General), Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV), Mechanic Radio & Radar Aircraft, Information & Communication Technology Maintainer, Photographer, Mechanic Diesel, Mechanic Marine Diesel, Plumber, Foundryman, Marine Engine Fitter, Shipwright(Wood), Shipwright(Steel), Fiber Reinforce Plastic Processor, Furniture and cabinet Maker, Sheet Metal Worker, Marine Painter, Material Handling Equipment cum Operator, Pipe Fitter, Pattern Maker, Engraver, Mechanic (Instrument Aircraft), Steward, Food Production(General), Food Production (Vegetable), Fruit & Vegetable Processor, Quality Assurance Assistant.
Qualification: Candidates scored a minimum of 50% marks in SSLC (10th standard) and 65% marks in ITI (NCVT) apply only.
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 14 years and not completed 21 years of age as on 1st Oct 20. The upper age limit of 21 years is relaxable for SC/ST and /OBC candidates as per Govt. rules in force.
Last date of receipt of application- 23 July 20
Apply to: THE ADMIRAL SUPERINTENDENT, NAVAL SHIP REPAIR YARD, NAVAL BASE, KOCHI -682004
The applications should be accompanied with following documents:
- Passport Size Photograph (02 Nos)
- SSC/Matric Marks List & Proof of Date of Birth
- ITI Marks List
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC Candidates Only)
- Certificate of Physically Challenged (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institution
- NCC & Sports participation Certificate
- Certificate, if son/daughter of Defence Civilian/Dockyard Employees (as applicable)
- Attested copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates