NE Council Secretariat Job Notice: The North Eastern Council Secretariat is looking for the services of suitable officers for filling up the posts of Draftsman Grade-I and Stenographer Grade-II on a deputation basis. The interested candidate can apply in the prescribed format (attached to the advertisement) along with the necessary documents.
The last date to apply for the NE Council Secretariat Job is within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. (03/10/2020)
NE Council Secretariat Job Details:
|Name of the Post:||Draftsman Grade-I|
|No. of Posts:||01 (one) post|
|Scale of Pay:||Rs.4500-125-7000/- (5th CPC)/PB-1 5200-20200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 2800/- (6th CPC) corresponding to level5 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.|
|Period of Deputation:||Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ Department of the central Government shall not ordinary exceed 03 years.|
|Job Requirements/ Duties & Responsibilities:||1. Create Technical Drawings based on given specifications and calculations.|
2. Make necessary calculations for drawing development.
3. Transform AUTOCAD drawings into 3D drawings
4. Estimating construction costs.
5. Check Plans
6. Maintenance of T&C library and records.
7. Perform Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the sectoral Head.
|Name of the Post:||Stenographer Grade-II|
|No. of Posts:||17 (seventeen) posts|
|Scale of Pay:||Rs. 500-150-8000/- (5th CPC)- PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay of Rs.4600/- (CPC) corresponding to pay scale of Rs. 44900-142400/- (Level 7) of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix.|
|Period of Deputation:||Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ Department of the Central Government shall not ordinary exceed 03 years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be NOT Exceeding 56 years as on the closing of receipt of applications.|
|Job Requirements/ Duties & Responsibilities:||1. To function as PA to Senior Officers.|
2. Taking shorthand dictation in English and typing in the computer (English).
3. Maintenance of Visitors’ Diary files and dak movement registers of the office/sector/section where he/she has been attached.
4. Maintenance of tour details of officers(s) with whom he/she has been attached.
5. Performing any other task assigned to him/her by his/her officer with whom he/she has been attached/Secretary/ Deputy Secretary/ Director (Admin) from time to time.
How to apply: The candidate needs to submit the necessary documents along with the prescribed application format within 60 days. For more details read the advertisement link is given below.
- Read the Official advertisement of NE Council Secretariat Job
- Visit the Official website of NE Council Secretariat: http://necouncil.gov.in/