Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) invites online application for the engagement of total 4499 nos posts Act Apprentice Vacancy for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the various trades at different Workshops/ Units. The NF Railway 4499 Apprentice Vacancy will be distributed among the seven division/ workshop, five of them are in Assam. Get more clear view below!!
Important Dates of Application:
|Opening date & time of Online Application: 16-08-2020 at 10:00 hrs|
|Closing date & time of Online Application: 15-09-2020 at 22:00 hrs|
NF Railway 4499 Apprentice Vacancy Details:
North East Frontier Railway 4499 Apprentice Vacancy is divided into the following Division/ Workshop-wise vacancy:
- Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop: 970 Posts
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 493 Posts
- Rangiya (RNY): 435 Posts
- Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop: 1302 Posts
- Tinsukia (TSK): 484 Posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN: 539 Posts
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 276 Posts
Trade/ Discipline-wise vacancy:
The following are Apprentices engaged trades in the Units:
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Application Fee structure:
- UR/ OBC/ MOBC/ Others: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
Payment Mode: The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc. by providing information as asked on the screen
Age limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.01.2020. However, the Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates. Also for persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
The Selection will be made on the basis of merit list prepared (trade wise, unit-wise, community-wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of the average marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to apply for NF RAILWAY 4499 Apprentice Vacancy:
The eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting nfr.indianrailways. gov.in detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website. Note that the link will be active from 16th August 2020. Follow the steps given below-
- Visit the website by clicking the button below-
- Read the instruction and Scroll down. Click on the NEW Registration Button,
- Select the unit, department, and trade. Click on Continue Button
- Select the option for the Differently able person, Click on NEXT
- If everything is correctly entered then click on OK button.
- Check the Pop Up image and click continue
- Now fill the personal details, address, ITI information, Tick the declaration box, enter the Security Key. Then press Click to Continue Button,
- Confirm it by clicking OK button
- Check again in the image if everything is correctly entered, Tick the verification box and press continue
- Validate/ Activate your Email id & Mobile No. (Link will be sent to your Email ID)
- Upload the documents
- Finally, make the payment and submit the application.
Note again that the Last date of receiving of online application is 15-09-2020.
- Read the official advertisement of NF Railway 4499 Apprentice Vacancy here
- Online application link of NFR 4499 Apprentice Job.