Goodmorning everyone! We have a new job notification from NorthEast Frontier Railway. NFR published Job notification in Assam tribune NEWSpaper as well as in their official website to invites eligible candidates for walk-in-interview for the post of a Medical practitioner in Lumding/ Badarpur Division. Get more details below!
Share the information in your facebook timeline and be a Job NEWS feeder!
NFR Medical PractitionerJobs Details by Assamcareer.net
Northeast Frontier Railway providing a great opportunity for you all invites a walk in interview for the post of a medical practitioner. The number of posts available is 06(six) and it is a full-time job which is on a contractual basis. The details regarding the eligibility criteria required to apply for the post is given below-
Job details at a Glance:
- Name of the post: Medical Practitioner
- Number of posts: 06 posts (six)
- Type of work: Full time
- Date of interview: 02/08/2018
- Time: 10Hrs.
- Venue: Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, Lumding Division, N.F.Railway
Name of the Hospital/ HU with the Stations:
- Division Railway Hospital Lumding: The number of posts invited for the walk-in interview in this hospital is 02(two).
- Orthopaedic/ GDMO-01,
- Ophthalmologist/GDMO- 01,
- General Surgeon-GDMO- 01,
- Radiologist/GDMO- 01
- Sub Divisional Railway Hospital, Badarpur: The number of posts for which a walk in an interview has been invited is 04(four).
- Physician/ GDMO-01,
- Surgeon/ GDMO-01,Anaesthesia-01,
Eligibility Criteria for the Post of NFR Medical Practitioner:
- Specialist: The candidate should possess MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in respective subject/ field as a specialist and should be registered with Indian Medical Council. The Salary for the Specialist Rs.95,000/- per month (1st year) and Rs. 1,05,000/- per month (2nd year).
- General Duty: The candidate should possess MBBS with Post Graduate Degree and be registered with Indian Medical Council. The Salary for the General Duty is Rs.75,000/- per month.
If you are interested and willing to appear for the interview then please check the detailed notification which is available at www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in(general info-departments-personnel-walk in the interview).
How to apply for NFR Post?
If you are willing and eligible to apply for these posts then you should report for the “walk-in interview” in the Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent,N.F.Railway, Lumding-782447 on 02/08/18 (Thursday) at 10:00 hours with copies of all certificates/testimonials in original and attested/true copies and also two passport size photographs.
To get furthermore details Check the advertisement here
Please share this post. If you are eligible then do apply for these posts. If you have any questions regarding these posts please feel free to ask us. We will try our best to help you and answer all your questions. Thank you.