National Health Mission Assam on behalf of Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society (AAAS), Assam invites online applications for the following vacancies under AAAS, Assam for engagement on purely Contractual Basis under the payrolls of AAAS, Assam. NHM Assam AAAS Various Position are given below-
- Arogyamitra (ARM) – 60 posts (under Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme)
- Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra(PMAM) – 369 post (under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana)
NHM Assam AAAS 429 Vacancy Details:
Eligibility Criteria: The above positions will be engaged from the common merit list as the eligibility criteria is the same. Candidates shall upload relevant testimonials in scanned legible format at the time of Online Application Form submission.
1.) Higher Secondary (10+2) pass in the Science stream.
2.) Age below 30 years as on 1st January, 2020.
3.) Must be fluent in Assamese, English, and Hindi.
4.) Must be computer literate.
5.) Employment Exchange Registration number.
6.) Experience in Health Sector will be preferable.
Remuneration: Consolidated pay of Rs. 20,000/- per month. Over and above the remuneration, incentive @ Rs.30/- per pre-auth with a capping of Rs.10,000/- per month.
Posting Location: In any of the empanelled hospitals across India.
- Eligible candidates based on the above eligibility criteria will be shortlisted based on a marking pattern of a total of 100 marks.
- A maximum of 50 marks will be allotted on academic performance and experience as per the following marking pattern:
- The balance 50 marks will be allotted through the Personal Interview.
How to apply Online NHM Assam AAAS post:
The interested and eligible candidates meeting the following eligibility criteria can apply online in the https://nhm.assam.gov.in (Recruitment Section). Note that Online Applications will be received from 10th September, 2020 to 23rd September, 2020.
STEPS TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Visit the Official Link- http://188.8.131.52/ora_aaas/
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill up the application form.
- Click the Next button to go to the Document Upload section.
- Upload the following documents:- (Upload documents only in .jpg format. The maximum allowed file size is 50 KB. Uploading of unreadable documents will lead to the rejection of the application.)
- Passport size Photograph (Mandatory)
- Signature (Mandatory)
- Age Proof Certificate (Mandatory)
- HS Marksheet (Mandatory)
- HS Pass Certificate (Mandatory)
- Computer Certificate (Mandatory)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Then Click the Final Submit Button.
- The application process is not completed until go to the Final Page.
- In the final stage, you will get Registration No and your application for print will be available.
- Keep your registration no and password for future reference.
- Click the Print Application link to view and print the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.