NHM Assam recently published the provisionally shortlisted candidates for the position of District Data Manager (Advertisement No. NHM-31013(11)/68/2019-HRD-NHM/ 2217-2224 Dated 05/05/2020). The shortlisted candidates now have to upload the necessary documents for appearing in the screening Web Interview before 08th June 2020 by 2:00 PM. The shortlisted candidate details are given below!
The following are the important Dates of Dist Data Manager Post NHM
|Last Date of submission of scanned testimonials:||8th June 2020 by 2:00 PM|
|Date of Publication of Schedule for Screening Web Interview:||8th June 2020|
|Web Interview (as per the number of candidates):||9th June & 10th June 2020|
|Date of publication of final shortlist for Personal Interview:||10th June 2020|
|Final Personal Interview at NHM State HQ, Guwahati:||12th June 2020 (tentative)|
- Candidates shall send the scanned copies of relevant testimonials as mentioned below for verification of the information and shortlisting for screening interviews for the position.
- The Screening interview schedule (with Skype / Zoom / Google Duo Time Slot) will be communicated through email to your registered email id.
- Only confirmed candidates will be issued time slots after verification of the submitted documents.
Email Subject shall be:
< Online Application ID > DOCUMENTS for the position of DATA MANAGER, NHM, Assam
[Candidates shall invariably mention their Online Application ID in the subject of the email]
The following are the scanned documents to be submitted in Single Email (by 2 PM of 8th June 2020):
- Photo Identity Proof (like Passport/Aadhar/Driving License) with Scanned Photo
- Age Proof (10th Certificate/ HSLC admit card)
- Educational Qualification Certificates & Markscards
- Additional qualification certificates, if any.
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Additional information to be submitted in the mail for confirmation
- WhatsApp Number
- Skype ID
- Zoom ID
- Google Duo Number
The final shortlisted candidates (In 1:3 ratio) after screening interview shall attend the personal interview before the Selection Committee at State HQ, NHM, Assam for final selection.