National Health Mission, Assam invites online Applications for engagement on Contractual Basis; for the positions of EPIDEMIOLOGIST and DISTRICT DATA MANAGER for immediate posting at DISTRICT SURVEILLANCE UNITS.
Last Date of Online Applications: 15th April 2020.
Tentative Date of Publication of Shortlisted Candidates: 17th April 2020
Tentative Date of Interview: 20th April 2020
NHM ASSAM Recruitment 2020:
National Health Mission, Assam invites online Applications for the engagement on Contractual Basis for the following positions-
Number of Posts: 05 nos. (At DSU, Baksa, Barpeta, Dhubri, Kokrajhar, Nalbari),
Qualification & Experience:
- Medical Graduate (MBBS) preferably with 2 years experience in Epidemiology/ Public Health.
- M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 2 years experience in Public Health.
- Medical Graduate (Ayur) with MPH/ DPH.
- Medical Graduate (Homoeo) with MPH/ DPH.
- Post Graduate in the field of Life Science with 2 years experience in Public Health
Age Limitation: Maximum age of the candidate should be up to 62 years as on 1st April 2020.
DISTRICT DATA MANAGER:
Number of Posts: 04 nos. (At DSU, Dhemaji, Jorhat, Hailakandi, Kokrajhar)
Qualification & Experience: The applicant must have MCA/ Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from Govt recognised institution. Alos, minimum 03 years post qualification work experience. Note that the candidates having experience in relevant field of public health will be given preference.
Other Essential Qualities-
- Ability to compile & Analysis of various health related reports.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS word, excel, power point.
- Ability/willingness to travel to different part of district as per needs of the organisation
Age Limitation: Maximum age of the candidate should be up to 43 years as on 1st April 2020.
How to Apply Online?
The Candidates have to apply online in https://nhm.assam.gov.in. The number of vacancy may vary at the time of recruitment. The schedule of interview / skill test for the positions will be published in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in in due course of time with list of provisionally shortlisted candidates. The Candidates will have the option for Skype Interview. All applicants shall visit the website for updates related to the recruitment.