Are you looking for NMMS Results Assam 2020, If yes! then you are in right place. Because here I’m going to discuss NMMS (National Means-cum Merit Scholarship) Result Assam 2019-20. which is released today at madhyamik.assam.gov.in.
So, therefore, you should know, the complete information regarding NMMS scholarship Result 2020 conducted by Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam.
Today on 31st May 2020 at Assam Tribune Newspaper, a notice is published regarding National Means-cum Merit Scholarship Result, 2019-20, In this notice, it is clearly mentioned that the NMMS Examination 2019-20 is already completed on 03/11/2019 of Class VIII. The NMMS Result will be declared on 02/06/2020 at DSE (Directorate of Secondary, Education) official website madhyamik.assam.gov.in.
Also, The NMMS result will be available at the Examination Center. Student can get their result through Whatsapp and Email. Also, You can hear your result by making calls to the Teachers.
How to check NMMS Results 2020 at madhyamik.assam.gov.in?
madhyamik.assam.gov.in is an official website of Directorate of Secondary, Education, As I told you above, The NMMS Result will be declared at this portal. So, you must know, How to check National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Result at this portal. Follow the below-mentioned steps.
It is very easy to check the NMMS Scholarship result 2020 at madhyamik.Assam.gov.in.
- First of All, You have to visit the official website madhyamik.assam.gov.in.
- You will see an image like this at the Home of DSE Website.
- Click this Image or Picture.
- Once you click on this picture, the page will be redirected to another web page of Assam NMMS Exam Result 2019-20. (For the Students of Class VIII)
- Next, log in your Account, by Entering Application No and Password.
- That’s it! Your result will appear on your computer or Mobile Screen.
Methods of Selection of NMMS Qualified students:
- (i) The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40 % marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests. (For the SC/ST students, 32% marks)
- The student must have scored at least 55% mark or equivalent grade in Class VIII examination. (50 % for SC/ST students).
- The state current quota of Assam is 2441.
What After getting NMMS Result 2020?
The qualified and successful candidate can register their name with relevant documents in respective time under Govt of India’s National Scholarship Portal i.e the website www.scholarships.gov.in. Note that for the registration the candidate, a mandatory Nationalized Bank Account will be required.
After the registration, the candidate will receive a scholarship of Rs. 12000/- (Twelve Thousand only) from the Indian Government through direct bank transfer in their bank account. Moreover, every year in due time the candidate has to renew the scholarship scheme.
About NMMS Examination
National Means-cum Merit Scholarship Examination is conducted by Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) every year on the month of November. This examination is only for VIII students. The student who qualified or Passed on this examination will get Rs. 12000 per annum.
About NMMS Scheme:
The Centrally Sponsored Scheme “National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS)” was launched in May, 2008.
- Scholarships are awarded to the gifted or meritorious students whose parental income is not more than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum.
- Students studying as regular students in class IX, X, XI and XII in a Government, Government-aided and Local body schools for a maximum period of four years.
- The amount of scholarship will be Rs. 12000/- per annum @ Rs. 1000 per month.
- Scholarships are disbursed by the State Bank of India through DBT method.
- The students studying in “KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS’ and “JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYAS” are not entitled to get this scholarship.
- Students studying in Residential Schools run by the State Government Institutions, where facilities like boarding, lodging and education are provided and students studying in private schools are also not eligible for the scholarship under this scheme.
- The proposals/list of beneficiaries is required to be submitted/ uploaded on-line over National Scholarship Portal (NSP) from 2018-19.
- Institute and Districts need to verify the authenticity of students registered through NSP (National Scholarship Portal).
Procedure for Selection of an Awardee Students:
- State-level NMMSS exam is conducted in the month of November in every state. There are 40 numbers of centres all over Assam.
- The question paper of 2018 was set by Cotton University, Guwahati, Assam.
- All Technical support including Online Application, Admit card Preparation, Supply of
- OMR sheets and Preparation of Result are done by SMB Systems Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai which is a vendor-approved by this Directorate.
Contact Details of Directorate of Secondary Education:
- Phone Numbers: 0361-2381657, 94357-76767.
- Email: email@example.com
- Follow us at Facebook as Nmmss Assam
- Twitter as NMMSS ASSAM
That’s all about NMMS result Assam 2020: If you have any questions regarding this article, then feel free to comment below, I will reply to your question with an answer as soon as possible. And Don’t Forget to share with others. Thanks for Visiting assamcareer.net.