Northeast Frontier Railway released a press notification to recruit Medical Practitioner on Full-Time Contract Basis in Katihar Division through direct Interview.
The Willing Eligible Candidate who satisfies the requisite qualification & age for the post is requested to report with all certificates for Walk-in Interview in the office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, NorthEast Frontier Railway Katihar Junction-854105 on 17.04.2018 at 10.00 AM. Read the article for more details!
You might like to check out- SSC New recruitment 2018
Northeast Frontier Railway- Medical Practitioner Post Details:
Date Of Interview: 17.04.2018
Time: 10.00 AM
Place: The Office of Chief Medical Superintendent, N.F.Railways Katihar Junction-854105
Total Number of Post: 09 (Nine )[ UR-05, OBC-02, SC-01, ST-01]
Note that the post is for full-time contract basis.
Essential Educational Qualifications:
- General Duty: The candidate must be MBBS degree holder from recognised University. In addition, the candidate also needs to complete the One-year Internship programme and must have a valid Registration certificate of the Medical Council of India.
- Specialist: The candidate must be MBBS degree holder with Postgraduate Degree/Diploma in respective Subject/field from recognised University. He/she must have a valid Registration certificate of the Medical Council of India.
- Specialist– Rs. 95,000/- PM (fulltime) for the Firstyear and 1,05,000/- PM(fulltime) for the second year onwards.
- General Duty– Rs. 75,000/- PM (fulltime)
Note that the fee indicated against each is subject to the condition that no Govt. Accommodation is provided. If Govt. accommodation is provided an amount equivalent to the sum of HRA & license fee of the accommodation so provided will be deduced from the monthly remuneration.
Name of the Hospital/ Number of post/discipline-
- Railway Hospital/ NPJ- 04 post [02- GDMO, 02- specialist( Pedatrician & Medicine)]
- SGUJ Colony/ Health Unit- 01 post- GDMO
- SGUJ / Health Unit- 01 post- GDMO
- TINDHARIA/ Hospital- 01 post- GDMO
- BARSOI/ Health unit- 01 post- GDMO
- SAMSI/ Health Unit- 01 post- GDMO
For more details of the N.F Railway advertisement -> CLICK HERE
Thank you! Please share the post and visit our website in a regular manner.