Hey Buddy!! With some important points, I am Here to discuss the NRC FINAL Draft Details. Its been 69 years our constitution has been written, and the first NRC for Assam was taken in 1951. Since then there were no provision or process of NRC in Assam. Which is why illegal immigrants enter to Assam; the resulting population increased, and many more matters like unemployment, poverty etc. were also increased indirectly. But thanks to Govt of Assam who at least gives importance to the NRC with great effort. So Today We shall see few details of NRC Final Draft and the step to check the NRC final Draft.
My Colleague Rantu Nath Has already covered the Topics! But I will discuss some silly points on NRC Final Draft!
NRC Final Draft Details:
So far I hope you know the importance of NRC in Assam. We also know on 31st Dec 2017, NRC first draft was published. According to which Half of the population were listed on the First Draft based on the data of 1951 NRC and remaining will be enlisted in the 2nd part draft which is also known as Complete Draft NRC. The Govt. put all efforts to prepare an error-free list for which it is delaying the announcement.
After receiving Supreme Court strict Order to released the NRC Complete Draft as soon as possible, the NRC officials of Assam decide to reveal the list on 30th June. However, for the last and final time govt. Of Assam take one more month to reveal the 2nd draft. On current status, the NRC 2nd Draft or Complete Draft will be released on 30th July 2018. This time for sure! As per Supreme Court Order, the last deadline was only given for the final time; if Assam Govt Promise to reveal the 2nd List on 30th July, no other excuses will be entertained after that!
The Reason behind the delaying is Flood in Assam’s few districts namely Hailakandi, Karimganj, Cachar. Moreover, Out the 303 NSKs in Assam 89 NSKs were affected by the Flood Problem.
Now, its time for some details of Final Draft? Our website has already covered that point in our previous posts, but we are going to see in details about NRC Final Draft!
Meanwhile, You Can Check – What is the difference between NRC Final and Complete Draft NRC?
Final Draft NRC in Detailed:
Every human made mistakes even it would do with a great Care! Now why I am saying that!! After revealing the 2nd Part Draft for about 3.29 population of Assam, there may be various mistakes occurs. What kind of errors exactly could occur? Here Are few I have listed-
- Your Name May be spelt mistakes,
- Your Surname or Title Maybe different,
- Maybe Your Name was not on the list even all your family member name is included;
Don’t need to be panic and worry even your name is not on the list, because you can claim or report the official about the error. Which is why the full and final draft will be prepared, and that will be known as Final Draft NRC. But during the process of Complete Draft or 2nd draft, some of the people whose linkage were not true may be excluded forever even he/she claims. As a whole, you can say that Complete draft will make a basic structure which will be finalised in the Final Draft.
The final draft will be the last stage of NRC of Assam. Producing the Final draft by solving all the claims and error need time. It is unclear when the Final Draft will be published, but you can assume at the end of the year 2018 Final Draft will be released.
Four Simple & Easy Way to chek NRC Final Draft Online-
The following are the four (4) easy way you can check the FInal Draft Online/ offline.
Check NRC Final Draft at your Home:
These are the method by which you can check the NRC Final Draft at your home using the smartphone or any regular phone!
1.Surf on Online Website:
- First, you have to visit the official website: www.nrcassam.nic.in (Link is Here)
- You will see the home page of NRC Assam site,
- Find the link “Complete Publication Of Draft NRC” (Probably a banner)
- Now, You need to click on the banner,
- You will see a search box put your ARN number and Captcha as shown in the image
- That’s it! You will get the result on your screen!
2.By sending SMS
- First Open the messaging app as you do while sending SMS
- Type “ARN<Space>Your ARN.”
- Now send this SMS to 9765556555.
- After a few seconds later you will receive an SMS from NRC,
- That’s it you will get the result on the SMS,
Note: You have to make sure that you have not activated the DND service (Do not Disturb). Otherwise, you will not receive SMS.
3. Check NRC Final Draft by Dialing Toll-Free Number
- Another way is that you can Dial the toll-free number- 15107 (from Assam only) or dial 1800-3453-762 (in case of Other)
- You have to talk the customer support and tell them your ARN number
- They will provide you with the information against your ARN
Check NRC by Visiting nearest NSKs (NRC Seva Kendra) Offline:
- Visit the nearest NRC Seva Kendra.
- Asked the customer support by providing the ARN number
- Or Find your name on a printed copy of the Final draft NRC on the notice board,
- Search your names from the copies
How to Claim or report for NRC Assam?
The process of claiming through offline is by visiting your NRC Seva Kendra and probably filling the application form of claims. The online mode will be let you know on the latter stages after 30th July.
So, That’s all about NRC Final Draft which is known as complete draft NRC. If you have any questions regarding this NRC Assam then feel free to comment below, We will reply as soon as possible Thank You.