NSHM Job NEWS, 2018: Hello fellas, Good to see you! Here Today We are going to see the job vacancies for various positions under NSHM Udaan Skills Pvt. Ltd. So, let us view the details without no further Talk!
NSHM Job NEWS, 2018: Vacancies DDU-GKY project in Assam
NSHM Udaan Skills Pvt. Ltd. recently published an advertisement to hire candidates for the following vacant post-
- State Head,
- MIS In-Charge,
- Placement In-charge,
- Quality Manager,
- Operations Manager:
- Centre Manager,
- Faculties (Soft skill).
NSHM Udaan Skills Pvt.Ltd. work together as a partner with NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation).
NSHM has released the above post for the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) project in Assam.
While the advertisement in The Assam Tribune NEWSPaper doesn’t contain enough information for the post. Here are few details about Experience cum the Special Skills required for the post.
- State Head: The candidate should have total 7-8 Years (Min 1-2 years) experience as a State Head.
- MIS In-Charge: The candidate should have 1-2 years of working experience in DDU/ MRIGS/M.S office
- Placement In-charge: Here the candidate with 3-4 Years of experience in Industry Contacts/ Document management will be preferred.
- Mobilizer: Candidate for this post must have 1-2 years experience working DDU projects, Presentation Skills.
- Quality Manager: For this post must have 2-3 years experience working DDU projects/ SOP Certified
- Operation Manager: Same as the Quality Manager for this post must have 2-3 years experience working DDU projects/ SOP Certified.
- Centre Manager: The candidate should have 1-2 years working experience as Centre Manager in DDU
- Faculties(Automotive): He/She 1-2 years of working experience (SSC CERTIFIED)
- Faculties (Soft skill): He/She 1-2 years of working experience in DDU Projects
If you are interested enough to join then send your CV to the following email Id –
If you want to know more about the post then you may call the officials and ask them. Here below are the contact numbers-
For more information, you can check the Paper Ad!
Thanks! Have a good day!