Hello fellas, How are you doing? Today we are going to talk about India’s one of the Maharatna company NTPC Job Vacancies. Recently in an advertisement, the NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation limited) released 362 posts in the various regions for the Engineering Diploma holders in Electrical/ Electronics/EEE/Mechanical/ Instrumentation /Production/ Mining / Mining & Mine Surveying. Check the post details below!
NTPC Recruitment notice: ADHOC Engagement of GDMOs at LARA
NTPC Lara Super Thermal Power Project invites applications from Fresh/Experienced/Retired MBBS qualified doctors for engagement as General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) on ADHOC Basis for its Project Site at NTPC Lara of Raigarh district, Chhattisgarh. The details are as below:
- Name of the post: GDMO
- No. of Vacancy: 02 nos
- Qualification/Experience Required: The candidate must be an MBBS Qualified doctors from MCI recognised institutions/ universities. The candidates having experience shall be given preference.
NTPC Recruitment notice: Post of Diploma Trainees
NTPC recruitment of Diploma Trainees post, 2018 in ELectrical, Mechanical, C&I (Electronics/Instrumentation) & Mining [ER1/NR/SR/WR1/WR2 regions]. Below I have shortly mentioned the number of post in region wise-
- Eastern Region-1: 83 posts [ Mechanical (29), Electrical (23), C&I (16), Mining (15)]
- North Region: 80 posts [Mechanical (36), Electrical (23), C&I (21)]
- South Region: 25 posts [Mechanical (11), Electrical (07), C&I (07)]
- Western Region-I: 50 posts [Mechanical (23), Electrical (16), C&I (11)]
- Western Region-II: 124posts [Mechanical (46), Electrical (36), C&I (22), Mining (20)]
Now let us have the details of Eligibility criteria! First, we are going to see the essential educational qualification required for the post. Note that the educational qualification required for the variable region in various discipline is same.
The Noteworthy point is that only the Diploma holder of 2017 pass out or 2018 appearing student can apply for the post!
Below we have given discipline wise educational qualification requirements-
Electrical Discipline: The candidate must have a full-time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Mechanical Discipline: The candidate must have a full-time regular Diploma in Mechanical /Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks
Control & Instrumentation Discipline: The candidate must be a full-time regular Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
Mining Discipline: The candidate must be a full-time regular Diploma in Mining / Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
However, the SC/ST/PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability) candidate have minimum percentage relaxation for the above discipline.
What should be the Minimum Age limitation?
The candidate willing to apply for the above post should note that their upper age limit should be 25 years till the date of application. For the age, relaxation check official advertisement (link shared at the bottom)
Is there any application fee required for the post?
Yes, the candidate belongs to OBC/General category have to pay non-refundable Rs. 300/- as a registration fee. The SC/ST/PWBD/XSM candidate can apply free of charge which means they can apply for free. Let us see now where you need to pay the amount? The candidate has to pay the Registration fee in the State Bank of India; in a specially opened account number (A/C NO. 30987919993) at CAG branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. For the payment, you need to download the pay slip.(First pay the amount then only apply; as the payslip has to be uploaded to apply for this post)
Now if you want to know What is the Selection Procedure of NTPC? Then check the details below-
What is the Selection Procedure of NTPC?
The candidate for this post is going to shortlist by two-stage Online Test or examinations. The first stage Online examination will be for 120 marks on Online Aptitude Test (General English, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning) and the Second stage Online examination will be based on Technical Field for 120 marks. I refer you guys to read the full official ad!
How do you need to apply for the NTPC post?
To apply online, the official website is www.ntpccareers.net. We have also attached the direct link to apply online.
- First, you need to visit the official website(Click here to apply online),
- Now you will see the section “Region” & “Discipline applying for“; as shown below
- you need to select the region first then you will have the option of various discipline.
- After selecting your suitable discipline, you need to click on the proceed button;
- Fill all the details and upload the documents asked in the online form.
- Preview the details then and Submit.
- After submitting the document, you will see a pop up as shown below-
- Click on OK button, and you will have the applied Application form. Take print out and save for future uses.
- That’s it!
Here below I have shared some essential dates of NTPC Diploma Trainee Job-
- Commencement of online Registration of application by the candidates: 18.04.2018
- The Last date for online registration of application by the candidate: 09.05.2018
- Downloading of Admit card for 1st stage Online Aptitude Test.: Mid-July 2018 (Tentatively)
- Online Aptitude Test (1st Stage ): Last week of July 2018 (Tentatively)
- Downloading of Admit card for 2nd stage Online Technical Test.: Mid August 2018 (Tentatively)
- Online Technical Test (2nd Stage): 3rd/4th week of August 2018 (Tentatively)
The official advertisement link is share below; please check the region-wise vacancy carefully by clicking the advertisement link of the different region-