Oil India Limited (OIL) invites online applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang of Arunachal Pradesh for the post of Operator-I (HMV), Grade VII at Oil India Limited (OIL), Field Headquarters, Duliajan.
- Online Application commences from-21.08.2020 07.00 AM
- Last date of Online Application-18.09.2020 11.59 PM
OIL India 36 Operator Post Details:
Name of Post: Operator-I (HMV),
No. of Posts: 36 [SC-02, ST-04, OBC (NCL)- 09,UR- 18, EWS-03 ]
Scale of Pay (Pre-revised): Rs.16,000-Rs. 34,000,
Essential Qualification: Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University. Candidate must possess a minimum of 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by the Government of Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh.
Experience: Must have a minimum of 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment, and other heavy vehicles.
Age Limit as on 18.09.2020:
- General Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- SC/ST Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- Ex-Servicemen As per Government of India directives
Online Application Fee for OIL India 36 Operator Post:
- For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
The online application fee must be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system for the concerned post. Payment of online application fees by any other mode is not acceptable and payments made through other modes will NOT be returned or refunded to the candidate(s).
Selection Process for OIL 36 Operator Jobs:
The Selection process for OIL India Operator Post will consist of a Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test. The Candidates will be called for Written Test only on the basis of their declaration in the online application form and successful registration.
- Written Test:
- The questions in the Written Test will be in the pattern/format of multiple-choice objective (MCQ) for a total of 100 marks.
- There will be no negative marking in the Written Test.
- Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- The total duration of the Written Test will be 02 (two) hours.
- The pass marks to qualify in the Written Test is minimum 50% (fifty percent) marks,
Candidate(s) who will secure the pass marks of a minimum 50% (fifty percent) in the Written Test will qualify for the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test. Candidate(s) who will not secure the pass marks of a minimum 50% (fifty percent) in the Written Test will fail to qualify for the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test. However, merely securing qualifying marks in the Written Test will not make candidate(s) eligible to appear in the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
- Heavy Vehicle Driving Test:
The Heavy Vehicle Driving Test will be of qualifying nature only and will not carry any weightage. The pass mark to qualify in the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test is a minimum of 50% (fifty percent) marks. The Candidate(s) who will not secure the pass marks of a minimum 50% (fifty percent) in the Heavy Vehicle Driving Test will fail to qualify for final selection. Final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks secured in the Written Test only.
In the final merit list for selection, if Written Test marks of more than one candidate are the same, then the candidate who secures more marks in Part-C of the Written Test will be given preference. In case, if the marks in Part-C are same, then the candidate who secures more marks in Part-B will be given preference. If the marks in Part-B are also the same, then the candidate older in age will be given preference in the final merit list.
How to apply for Oil India 36 Operator I Posts?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the link available in the Oil India Limited website at https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 21/08/2020, 07:00 a.m. to 18/09/2020, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted. The direct link is also shared below.
Basically the application process is of three stages, they are as follows-
- Registration/ Online application ( Visit the button below and click the Registration /Apply Online Button at the bottom)
- Payment of application fee Online (if Applicable)
- Uploading the photographs & Signature (in .jpg format)