OIL India Duliajan Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab) NOTICE: Oil India Limited (OIL) intends to engage for Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab) personnel (domicile of Assam and production & exploration areas of Arunachal Pradesh) purely on contractual basis for an immediate engagement at Field Headquarters, Duliajan. The following are the walk-in-Interview details of the OIL India Duliajan Chemical Assistant Job-
- Date and Time of Registration: 04/08/2020 08.00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview(s): 04/08/2020
- Venue: ETDC, L&D Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan
On the above-scheduled date of registration, the candidate(s) will have to register themselves for the Walk-in-Interview at the venue compulsorily between 08:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. Under no circumstance, candidate(s) will be allowed to register beyond the timings stated hereinabove.
OIL India Duliajan Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab) Post details:
Name of the Posts: Contractual Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab)
Number of Posts: 30 [UR: 14, SC: 02, ST: 03, OBC(NCL): 08, EWS:03]
- B. Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from Government recognized University.
- Minimum 01-year post qualification work experience in chemical activities-fields/lab in the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
- General: 40 years
- SC/ST: 45 years
- OBC(NCL): 43 years
Salary: Fixed emolument of Rs. 15,400 (Rupees Fifteen Thousand and Four Hundred) only per month based on actual attendance including leave, if any. The Variable emolument of Rs. 500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred) only per day for each working day.
Period of contractual engagement: The engagement will be purely on a contractual basis only. The initial period of the above contractual engagement will be for 06 (Six) months only. Further, the period of above contractual engagement may be extendable after the requisite interval for a subsequent period of 06 (Six) months only depending on the departmental requirement, job performance, conduct, physical fitness, etc. The total period of contractual engagement will be a maximum of 12 (Twelve) months only.
Interested candidate(s) should bring the following documents on the above-scheduled date for the Walk-in-Interview:
- 01 (One) recent 3cm X 3cm coloured photograph.
- Original and self-attested photocopy of documents/ certificates/ testimonials as under:
- Admit Card/Marksheet/Pass Certificate of class 10 issued by concerned Government recognized education board indicating the date of birth.
- Mark-sheets and pass certificates/degree certificate of essential educational qualification; experience certificate; caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC) from Competent Government Authority, if applicable; non-creamy layer certificate from Competent Government Authority, if applicable; disability certificate from Competent Government Authority, if applicable and any other documents/certificates/testimonials from Competent Authority, if any in support of candidature.
- Valid Identity Proof and valid Address Proof from Competent Government Authority.
- No-Objection Certificate from the concerned employer, in original, in case the applicant is working in any Government Department/Organisation/PSU.