In my previous article, I already talked about Online Mutual Transfer for Teachers. But in this article, I’m going to share you the whole process to apply for Mutual transfer for SSA Contractual, Contractual state Pool & Regular Teachers online. Also, I will talk the transfer policy, Manual instruction for filling the online application form for both contractual & regular applicants with new registration procedure. So, read this article until the last to know about these.
So, without further delay, Let’s start with the registration procedure.
Yes! If you want to submit your mutual transfer application online. Then you have register first. Here is the registration process of Online Mutual Transfer Application.
If you are a first time user, then you have to enter your 13 digit HRMIS teacher code to get the password to log in.
- First of all, You have to visit here http://184.108.40.206/mutualweb/login.aspx.
- Enter 13 digit HRMIS teacher code
- And click send Password to my HRMIS registered mobile.
- Now, you will get an SMS at your HRMIS registered mobile number.
- Next, enter your 13-digit HRMIS teacher code & Password to login.
- That’s it! You will see the application form of Mutual transfer.
Now you can fill your application form. But before that, following information must be available with you or applicant.
- Own 13- digit Teacher Code (as per HRMIS).
- Own valid personal mobile number in HRMIS web portal.
- Own valid personal e-mail in HRMIS web portal.
- 11- Digit school code of the other teacher with whom he/she intends to have a mutual transfer.
- 13- Digit teacher code of the other teacher with whom he/she wants to have a mutual transfer.
- The other teacher must also have a valid personal mobile number in HRMIS web portal.
- A teacher must ensure whether his/her post status(Regular-1/ Contractual 2/Contractual(State Pool)-5 is correct in HRMIS.
- Both Applicants must have the same Language-1 as per TET Mark sheet cum Certificate.
Here is link/PDF format to see the Full User Manual/Instruction for filling up Online Mutual Application by SSA Teachers (Contractual and State Pool).
Also, You can see the full user Manual/Instruction for filling up Online Mutual Application by SSA Teachers (Regular)
How to download Transfer Policy Full Details:
Here is the download link to know about transfer policy of online Mutual transfer application form. You just need to read these policy guidelines from here.
That’s all about SSA Online Mutual Transfer Application Form or link. If you like this post then don’t forget to share with others. Also, If you have any questions regarding this post then feel free to comment below, We will reply as soon as possible. Thank You.