Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for engagement of 56thBatch (for Non-ITI & ITI candidates) of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and amendments thereof in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different States across India. The number of vacancies is approx. 6060 including 3847 ITI and 2219 Non-ITI, as part of OFB’s Skill India Mission. So, read this article until the last to know everything about this recruitment.
OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment Online Form:
|ORDINANCE FACTORY BOARD RECRUITMENT |
OFRC ADVERTISEMENT No. 1457
|Important Dates:||1. Application Starts from 10/01/2020|
2. Application Close at 09/02/2020 till 11.59 PM
3. Exam Date: Notified Soon
4. Advertisement Published Date: 31/12/2019.
|No of Vacancies:||Total 6060 (3847 ITI & 2219 Non ITI)|
|Age Limits & Relaxation:||Candidates must be between 15 to 24 years as on 09.02.2020. |
1. SC/ST Candidates 05 (Five) years.
2. OBC candidates 03 (Three) years.
3. For Physically Handicapped (PH) / Physically Challenged (PC) or Differently Abled Candidates
Additional 10 (Ten) years UR: 10 Years OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 13 years/ST: 15 Years.
4. For ITI Candidates: Upper age limit is further relaxed by the period of training already undergone as per the normal duration of NCVT/SCVT, in the relevant trade.
|Application Mode/Fee:||Online Mode only|
General /OBC: 100/-
SC / ST / PH / EXs : (Exempted)
All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
Pay Exam Fee Through Online Or Offline Fee Mode Only.
|Educational Qualification:||1. For Non-ITI Category:- Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on date of notification for applying with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each. |
2. For ITI Category:- Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate / Class X std and ITI). The relevant trade to be considered will be strictly on the basis of Schedule I of Apprentice Act 1961 (and amendments thereof).
How to Apply Online?
- Ordinance Factory Board in India Trade Apprentice Recruitment for ITI and Non-ITI Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 10/01/2020 to 09/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in OFB India Trade Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- That’s It, Your Application process has completed successfully.
That’s all about Ordinance Factory Board Recruitment Notification in short. If you have any question regarding this Job notification then leave a comment below, I will try to reply as soon as possible. And don’t forget to like this post. Thank You for visiting our site assamcareer.net.