Orunodoi Sahayak Recruitment in Morigaon dist, Walk-in-interview: Candidates who are willing to work as Orunodoi Sahayak are invited for a Walk-in-Interview for two(02) posts for implementation of ORUNODOI Scheme.
To facilitate the implementation process of ORUNODOI scheme at District Level and to assist the applicants in filling up of the Detailed Application Form (DAF), and Data Entry, two sahayak are required.
Orunodoi Sahayak Recruitment Details
|Organization||Orunodoi Sahayak Scheme|
|No. of Post||02 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 years|
|Remuneration||Rs. 15.000/- per month|
|Mode of Interview||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date & Time||16/09/2020 (Wednesday)|
10 AM to 2 PM
|Venue||DC’s Office, Morigaon|
a) She/he should be a Permanent resident of Assam.
b) She/he should preferably have a personal Desktop / Laptop for the purpose of Data Entry / Uploading of Application / Documents in the online portal.
a) She/ he should be a Graduate in any stream.
b) She/he should hold a certificate in one year Computer Diploma Course from any recognized institution.
Also, Check out Walk-In-Interview for Orunodoi Sahayak of 08 Posts
She/he should not be more than 35years of age, on the day of publishing of this advertisement.
Remuneration – Monthly fixed remuneration of Rs.15,000/- Per Month for a period of two months only.
Function of Job
- To facilitate the implementation process of ORUNODOI scheme at District Level and to assist the applicants in filling up of the Detailed Application Form (DAF) to be filled up by the approved beneficiaries in the Legislative Assembly Segment.
- Data Entry/ Uploading of the approved list of beneficiaries in the online portal.
- To assist Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon in the timely implementation of the scheme.
Also, Check out NHM Assam Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society – 429 nos ARM/PMAM Post
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to visit the “DC’s Office, Morigaon” as it is a Walk-in-Interview.
The Date and Time of interview is 16/09/2020 (Wednesday), 10 AM to 2 PM.
No TA/DA will be borne for attending the Walk-in-Interview and wearing of mask/ face cover is compulsory
- Graduation Certificate
- Marks sheet
- 1 year Computer Diploma Certificate
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID) (Original)
- Age Proof (PAN card) (Original)