Hello, guys! Waiting for Assam PAT 2018 Merit List! This is most important and crucial time for the candidate who has appeared in the PAT 2018 Examinations, Assam. The result is published already and now its time for the Merit list of the PAT Assam 2018. The Merit List is published on todays Assam Tribune Newspaper (Download the epaper here). Let us have more details on the admission in Polytechnic Assam for Jr. Engineering Diploma Course Below!
Status of Merit List: Available
Hey, Subscribe our website for Free notification of PAT 2018 Merit List. Also, Hit the bell icon for a quick notification!
Assam PAT 2018 Merit List and the admission:
The Merit List of Polytechnic will be declared now on 12th June 2018 and the Counselling is going to start for admission in various Polytechnics Diploma Courses in Engineering & Technology for the session 2018-19. The candidate waiting for the Merit List should note that the Schedule of Merit-based Counselling and Admission is declared now on the leading Local Daily Newspapers & www.dte.assam.gov.in.
Polytechnic Counselling date and Details:
The Merit List of PAT 2018 for the admission of Polytechnics Of Assam For The Session 2018-19 is released Today check the details below!
The candidates who have qualified in the Polytechnic Admission Test [PAT]-2018 held on 20th May 2018 with the Marks secured as listed below in the table are to appear for counselling for admission into the Diploma courses on the desk in the undermentioned venue as given below –
Venue: Assam Engineering Institute, Chandmari, Guwahati- 3.
The authority doesn’t provide a merit list rather they provide a marks range or cut off marks and the candidate who secured marks under the range are called for counselling on the prescribed date. Here are the ranges for the different category-
Note that the 10 [ten] nos. of seats in Diploma Engineering offered by the Arunachal Pradesh Govt. for Govt. Polytechnics at Itanagar, Namsai and Pasighat will be allotted through the PAT-2018 counselling according to PAT-2018 merit and availability of seats.
For full view download the official notification here
- All candidates must bring the following with them for counselling.
- Part-B of the Form duly and properly filled in. Part-B Form is attached in the Information Brochure and also may be downloaded from the website: http://dte.assam.gov.in.
- Original Admit card, Mark sheets, & Passed Certificate of 10th standard
- Original Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- One copy of recent passport size photograph
- All the relevant certificates including Admit Card of Polytechnic Admission Test – 2018 for scrutiny, by the interview board. All the Photostat copies of the documents are to be self-attested.
- Original Non-creamy Layer OBC/MOBC from the Deputy Commissioner of the Concerned District for OBC/MOBC, TGLC/Ex-TGLC, Moran Community candidates. The Format of OBC/MOBC Non-creamy layer certificate is available on the website:- http://dte.assam.gov.in.
The person with Disability [PWD/PH] Quota:-
The reservation against the Person with Disabilities (PWD) category except for Supernumerary seats of Assam Engineering Institute, Guwahati is not a separate reservation over and above other reservation. If the disabled candidate belongs to reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/MOBC or General Category, he/she shall be adjusted against the category to which he/she belongs.
- If a candidate is absent on the day of counselling, he/she will not be considered in the subsequent counselling (if any) under any circumstances and such request will not be entertained at Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
- Reporting for Final Admission: – The selected candidates have to report on 2nd July 2018 in the allotted Institution with the allotment letter and original documents by depositing the requisite fee for final admission. If a selected candidate fails to take admission on the reporting & time he/she will forfeit his/ her seat automatically. No further claim will be entertained later on.
Admitted candidates are to attend classes from 1st August 2018 positively. Note: – For details, candidates are advised to see Information Brochure at the website: http://dte.assam.gov.in
You can read the details here
Download the application to be filled-up and bring at the time of Admission/Counselling here
**Below you will find the earlier details of the Post!
Result Of PAT 2018:
The results of the Polytechnic Admission Test [PAT]-2018 held on 20th May 2018 has been declared on 31st May 2018 at 3.00 PM and the result is available online at https://dte.assam.gov.in. So you may check their results by clicking on the link PAT-2018 and by entering their Roll.No.
I have also provided a direct link below. The detailed schedule of Merit based counselling for provisional admission will be announced later on through leading Newspapers and website: https://dte.assam.gov.in.
To Check the Result Click here
Hello fellas, Time for some great career perspective News(Especially, for those students who want to get connected with science). Let me ask you fellas- After HSLC now what is your plan? If you achieve remarkable marks, then well-known colleges will be waiting for you to take admission. But what if you are unable to get that mark somehow? Many student targets for Engineering and Medical as their career options after HSSLC. After HSSLC a student must be able to choose their career goal. Most of the People today choose medical/ engineering as their last hope of taking JOBS. Do you guys know Polytechnic is another popular branch nowadays for career point of view? Every year the state Government Institute of Polytechnic held PAT exam. This year also PAT 2018 entrance exam is going to held on 20 May 2018.
Those who want to relate themselves with the technical background and have not the qualified the minimum percentage for taking admission in Science stream can apply for the Polytechnic course. Which is most required Diploma Course from JOB point of view. In the various field like Railways, Power plant, Refinery etc. required candidates having diploma course. However, I never encourage anyone to not take Engineering and Medical as a Career Point of View. Please note that! As an Engineer, I would like to say that without any passion for doing what you don’t even want is a waste of time. Moreover, Engineering/ Medical has great influence in our day to day life. But Choose wisely your career goals.
PAT 2018 ADMIT CARD LINK IS GIVEN BELOW CHECK IT!!!!!
Enough, Talk! Now let me come to my original topic, ie the admission regarding polytechnic.
PAT 2018 Examination:
The Polytechnic Admission Test [PAT] -2018 for admission into Diploma Courses in the various State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam(against seat allotted by the Govt. of India)/ Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Sivasagar( a Govt. of India Institute) for the session 2018-19 is about to start. Interested candidates who are the permanent residents of Assam are invited to fill up the Online application.
PAT 2018 important Dates are :
- Online registration starts on 20/03/2018
- Online registration closes on 30/04/2018
- The issue of online Admit Card 10/05/2018
- Date of Admission Test 20/05/2018.
The following are the educational/Age limit qualification details:
The Candidate must pass the H.S.L.C. or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with
- 40% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates,
- 35% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates,
- 33% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Tribe(ST) candidates,
- For Institutions outside Assam (against Govt. of India allotted seats)
- General Candidate should be born before 01/08/1998
- SC/ST candidate should be born before 01/08/1995
**Upper age limit is 21 years as on 01/08/2018
Application Fee Details:
An application fee of Rs.400/- ( plus bank charges as applicable) is to be paid using State Bank Collect which facilitates payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Payment may also be made in cash at any State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit Form from State Bank Collect in the final step of Online Application. Further instructions will be available during the online application process. Candidates are required to carefully follow the steps while registering online.
PAT 2018 examination Details:
- Date: 20/05/2018
- Time: 10 am to noon (12.00) (Sunday)
- Subject: Mathematics & Science
- Full Marks: 100
- Types of Question paper: Multiple choice questions (MCQ’s)
Stay tuned to our website where we may upload the previous year Paper and if it is possible some video notes on PAT 2018 Exam.
How to Apply For PAT 2018:
Note that the registration process will start from 20/03/2018 and will remain open until 30/04/2018.Here is the step by step process for Online application fillup:
- Visit the Official website for Online application-> Click Here,
- Now scroll down and click the button “ Click Here to Apply!” (After clicking, the Application Form for Polytechnic Admission Test – 2018 will appear)
- Before filling up, the Application Form read all the eligibility criteria given in the Information Brochure (downloadable) given. Don’t leave any blank entry if it is mandatory to fill. Fill the Application form properly, upload the photograph & signature and save the Application form by clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once the Application form is saved, your ‘Application Number’ will be generated. Note down the number and keep it securely for the next step and future use. Read the provided instructions carefully and click on “Next” to continue, the next step of the application process shall take you to the Payment Portal of State Bank Collect, you will be asked to enter your:
(i) Application number
(ii) Centre of Examination
(iii) Candidate Name
(iv) Contact number
(v) Date of Birth
- Provide your details correctly and proceed to pay an application fee of Rs. 400 (plus bank charges) from the payments options available :(i) Online payments can be made by Net Banking, Debit Card, & Credit Cards.
(ii) Offline payments at any branch of State Bank of India, can also be opted by selecting the Pay at SBI Branch option and printing the generated Bank Challan. You may close the window now and proceed with depositing the “Application Fee” with the generated Bank Challan at any Branch of “State Bank of India (SBI)”.
- Retain/Printouts of the receipt generated by State Bank Collect, for future reference. The “State Bank Collect” step is the last step of the application and is required to be completed for a successful application process.
- No Application (hard-copy) need to be physically submitted to the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
Candidates who have completed the above steps can check their status at any time by using the Applicant Login area. Payments made/received shall be reflected and updated in the applicant login after receiving payment confirmation from Bank. Note: You can Log on to www.dte.assam.gov.in and click on Online Application for PAT 2018. In the next page, click on “Applicant Login” situated in the top Menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear. Sign in your account using your ‘Application Number’ & your ‘Date of Birth’. To authenticate yourself.
Candidates will not be permitted to take admission without Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) after clearing Polytechnic Admission Test-2018. Therefore, the candidates are requested to keep the PRC ready well in advance for admission. More Instruction where give, please click below to read the full PAT 2018 advertisement
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE Assam PAT 2018 ADMIT CARD :
- Click Here to Download the Admit Card.
- Enter Your Application Number and Date of Birth,
- Click on Login
- Download the Admit Card! that’s it! WIsh you a Good Luck For PAT Exam
Thank You! Please Share the post so that student get to know the information. We will also update the post in future for PAT 2018 Result!