Pollution Control Board Assam (PCB Assam Job) invites online application candidate for filling 05 posts of Assistant Engineer (AE), 03 posts Of Junior Accountant (JA) & 06 Posts of Administrative Assistant- Ii (AA – II).
Online applications must be submitted online through the website (www.pcbassam.org) and will be received with effect from 13.09.2020, 12:00 PM onwards. The last date of receiving application will be till midnight of 02.10.2020.
PCB Assam Job Details:AE/ JA/ AA
The following are the PCB Assam Job requirements post wise, for the recruitment and some other details.
Assistant Engineer (AE):
- Number of Posts: 05 (five) post [UR-04, EWS-01]
- Salary: Rs.30,000 – Rs.1,10,000 +Grade Pay Rs.12,700
- Educational Qualification: BE, BTech/AMIE in Chemical/Civil/Environmental Engineering from a Government recognized University / Institute.
Junior Accountant (JA):
- Number of Posts: 03 (three) Post [OBC/MOBC-01, SC-01,STH-01]
- Salary: Rs.14,000- Rs.49,000 +Grade Pay Rs.7,600
- Educational Qualification: B. Com/ BBA from a recognized University with minimum 06 Months Certificate/Diploma in Computer Applications.
Administrative Assistant – II (AA – II):
- Number of posts: 06 (six) post [OBC/MOBC-04, SC-01,STP-01]
- Salary: Rs.14,000- Rs.49,000 + Grade Pay Rs.7,600
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in Any Discipline with minimum 06 Months Certificate/Diploma in Computer Applications.
- DME Staff Nurse Recruitment for 484 Posts | Date Extended
- Assistant Professor Required in Karbi Anglong (20 Posts)
- Assam State Biodiversity Board for Online Internship Programme
Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982) subject to Govt. notification from time to time. The Upper age limit is relaxable subject to Govt. notification from time to time as under:
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
- 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
The age of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Category wise application fees details:
- Unreserved/EWS: Rs. 500/-
- OBC/MOBC: Rs. 250/-
- SC: Rs. 250/-
- ST (H): Rs. 250/-
- ST (P): Rs. 250/-
If a candidate applies for more than one post, his/her application fees will be the sum of all the selected posts as per his/her category.
There will be two phases of Tests- (i) Written Test and (ii) Personal Interview / Viva-voice for all the above-mentioned posts.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a Written Test i.e. FIRST PHASE TEST which will be conducted in a convenient venue(s) depending upon the number of candidates. The candidates will have to appear for the Written Test in the venue mentioned in his/her Admit Card.
Candidates who are qualified in the FIRST PHASE TEST will be called for the SECOND PHASE VIVA-VOICE/PERSONAL INTERVIEW which will be conducted in Kamrup(M), on the basis of merit, in 1:8 ratio.
There will be only ONE merit list for each cadre of posts category wise i.e. Unreserved, OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H), EWS separately as per vacancies for different posts.
How to apply for PCB Assam Job:
The Online application should be submitted online through the website (www.pcbassam.org) and will be received with effect from 13.09.2020, 12:00 PM onwards.
The Candidates having the required essential qualification for the posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submitting their first preference, second preference, etc. Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following: –
- Scanned copy of Passport size Photograph
- Scanned copy of signature Specimen
- Scanned copy of Self-attested Documents:
- Certificate of proof of Age (Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination).
- Certificate/Mark sheet of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
- Minimum 6 (Six) months basic computer certificate/diploma course for the post of Junior Accountant and Administrative Assistant-II.
- Certificate of Caste.
- Permanent Resident Certificate or Voter-ID Card.
- EWS Certificate (Wherever necessary).
STAY TUNED WITH ASSAM CAREER.NET for LATEST Updates on PCB Assam JOB
- Read the official advertisement of PCB Assam Job NOTICE
- Official website of Pollution Control Board Assam (PCB Assam Job)