PNRD the most controversial and trending topics Now a Days after the failure of 945 Post examination. It’s a debate now, for the reexamination. But Here another NEW Job NEWS can be seen from the Panchayat Department. And today I am going to talk about that.
Please share the NEWS with your friends and family! Let them know the New vacancy in Panchayat Department of Assam.
Panchayat and Rural Development Latest Job NEWS:
The Online applications are invited from the candidate in Assam for the recruitment of State IT Officer/ District IT Officer. The vacant positions are on contractual basis under Pradhan Mantri Awass Yojna- Gramin (PMAY-G) under PNRD Assam.
Here in below are the details of the post-
- State IT Officer: 01 (one) Post;
Educational Qualification & Experience: The application should have a B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ IT discipline with minimum 60% Marks from a reputed organisation with a minimum of 04 years of related experience in Government or Industry.
Salary: The monthly remuneration for this post is Rs. 35,000/-
Age Limitation: The maximum age of the candidate must be 35 years.
- District IT officer: 17 (seventeen) Post
Educational Qualification & Experience: The application should have a B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ IT discipline with minimum 60% Marks from a reputed organisation with a minimum of 02 years of related experience in Government or Industry.
Salary: The monthly remuneration for this post is Rs. 15,000/-
Age Limitation: The maximum age of the candidate must be 35 years.
Let us now Know How to apply for the Post?
The official website to apply for this post is pnrdhcms.org. The online application will start from 06th June 2018 and the Last date to apply Online is 25th June 2018. The online application will start from today 1 PM. I will also try to cover the application steps later. So stay Tuned to our website. And hit the bell icon to receive the Notification when I update the post.
Meanwhile, You read the official post details here
The online application link is here
Thanks! Please share the Post with your friends. Also, do like our facebook page here! Have a Good Day.
Another Post of PNRD: Ombudsman under MGNREGA
You might be thinking What is an ombudsman? Well, I search in google and found this” Ombudsman is an official appointed to investigate individuals’ complaints against a company or organization, especially a public authority.
Here in Below are the Short Details:
- Name of the Post: Ombudsman
- Number of Post: District wise
- Salary: Rs.20,000 per month
- Contract duration: 2(two) years extendable not more than twice by one year each based on a performance
- Last date for submitting the application: 15th June 2018
For further more details click here
Thanks Have a Good day!
**Expired Post of Panchayat and Rural Development
Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam has published a new vacancy for the posts of Extension Officer, Junior Assistant HQ, Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika, Junior Assistant (Anchalik Panchayat), Tax collector-cum road mohorar, and gaon panchayat secretary. Total 945 posts have available for the jobs mentioned above names. It is outstanding opportunities to get the new state government jobs in Assam. Because there are huge, no’s of posts available for this recruitment. If you are interested in applying for the PNRD New Recruitment Jobs, then apply before the last date 16/01/2018.
Latest Updates: A Good news has occurred. Yes! Panchayat & Rural development recruitment online application last date has been extended upto 21/01/2017. due to heavy traffic on PNRD official online application website (www.pnrdassam.in) If you still want to apply for this recruitment then you can easily apply it now. Because you have 5 more days.
Full Recruitment Details of P&RD Assam:
As I told you above, that there are 945 no’s of posts available for this Panchayat & Rural Development jobs. And different positions are available in various posts names. Here are the full details below:
- Extension Officer (Panchayat) –74 No’s
- Junior Assistant (HQ) – 24 No’s
- Gram Sevak & Sevika – 147 No’s
- Junior Assistant (Anchalik Panchayat) – 100 No’s.
- Tax Collector-Cum Road mohorar – 450 no’s
- Gaon panchayat secretary – 150 No’s.
Educational Qualification & Age limit:
As per Panchayat & Rural Development Assam notification, the candidates must be passed Graduate in Any discipline from the recognised university or board. But, in one position, which is Gaon Panchayat Secretary need to be passed Bachelor Degree in commerce. Here are the below mentioned full details about Education & Age limit for P&RD Assam New Recruitment 2017-18.
- Extension Officer (Panchayat)- Must be Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline.
- Junior Assistant (HQ) – Must be Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline
- Gram Sevak & Sevika – Must be Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline
- Junior Assistant (Anchalik Panchayat) – Must be Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline
- Tax Collector-Cum Road mohorar – Must be Passed Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline
- Gaon panchayat secretary Must be Passed Bachelor Degree in Commerce.
Age limit: To apply for the P&RD New Recruitment, you should no be less than 18 years and more than 43 years as on 01/01/2017. And the Upper age limit is relaxable by five (5) years for ST/SC Candidates. Also, the Ex-servicemen will get two years relaxation.
Application fee & How to Pay it?
According to P&RD New Recruitment notification, you have pay Rs. 250 for general candidate. And for SC/ST candidate have to pay Rs. 150 via online transaction. But there is no fee for BPL Candidates.But, do you know How to pay and Where to pay it? Ok! Let’s see How!
You have to pay the application fee online only via Debit/Credit/Net-banking transaction. No other option will be allowed regarding this. And Here are the below-mentioned steps to Apply For this jobs.
P&RD Recruitment jobs Online Apply Process:
As earlier, we said that the P&RD Assam Recruitment Application would be made via online. So, candidates need to go the online application form link of Panchayat & Rural Development Assam Recruitment. The online application is available at their official website https://www.pnrdassam.in/. After visiting there, you will see the instruction and how to apply process. Read this instruction before applying.
- First of all, you have to VISIT HERE. (Official website of P&RD Assam)
- Now, in there you will see the registration form.
- If you are a new user, then you need to fill-up the registration form.
- Once you have registered successfully, Next, you have to enter the login details on the login form.
- After login, the online application form will have appeared.
- Fill the form carefully. And submit it.
Required documents & Upload Documents:
- Passport Photograph.
- HSLC admit age proof.
- Graduation pass certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (OBC/ST/SC)
That’s all about Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam Recruitment notification. If you read the full official notification then click here. If you have any questions regarding this advertisement then feel free to comment below, we will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.