Howdy fellas!! Here this is an article of recruitment portal of Power Grid Jobs 2018. We will share here all the related New Job NEWS of Power GRID. You can view the latest Power Grid Job NEWS on the table below, and the post details briefly described. Just Don’t Forget to share the Post, because Sharing Is Caring!!
Power Grid Recruitment Notice, 2018
|Latest Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Finance) post- 35 Post|
|Recruitment for the post of Engineer(Telecom), (Expired)|
|Recruitment of Executive Trainee(Human Resources) through UGC NET July (Expired)|
|Recruitment of Executive Trainee(Law) through CLAT(For PG Course) 2018, (Expired)|
|Recruitment of Assistant Engineer Trainee in Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science disciplines through GATE 2017 (Expired)|
Now Scroll Down to view the details, In Short!!
Executive Trainee (Finance) post Details:
Power GRID Corporation of Indian Limited recently along with the Power System Operation Corporation Limited shortly (POSOCO) is recruiting Chartered Accountants (CA) and Cost & Management Accountants (CMA) as Executive Trainee (Finance) against the total 47 post. Out of which the total 35 Number of Post is going hire by Power GRID Ltd. Here in Below, you can find the Complete description-
Name of the Position: Executive Trainee (Finance)
Total Number of Post:35 (Thirty Five Post) [UR-18, OBC NCL-09, SC- 05, ST- 03, **PWD- 02]
Online Submission of Application Begins: 09.06.2018
Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID: 30.06.2018
What is the Minimum Educational Qualification for the Post?
The Candidate willing to apply must have a CA/ICWA (CMA) Degree.
What is the Age Limitation for the Post?
The Upper Age Limit of the candidate should be 28 years as on 30.06.2018 (Candidates should be born on or after 01.07.1990). However, there is age relaxation for OBC NCL/SC/ST/ PWD/ J&K candidate.
- OBC NCL- 03 years relaxation;
- SC/ST- 05 years relaxation
- PWD: 10 Years
- J&K/ Ex-serviceman: As per Govt. Rules
How much is the Salary for the Post?
The candidate shortlisted for the post will get Rs. 24900-50500/- monthly remuneration during the one-year training period. The noteworthy point is the package after the training After Training Rs. 15.0 lakhs (approx.) per annum.
What is the Selection Procedure for Power Grid Jobs?
The candidate will first be shortlisted from the Online Test and qualified candidate will be Call for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. You can read more details in the official Advertisement. The Marking Structure of the post is-
- Marks in Test 85%
- Group Discussion 3%
- Personal Interview 12%
Is there any Application Fee to apply for the Post?
Yes, the applicant willing to apply must have to pay a Non-refundable online application fee of Rs, 500. The noteworthy Point is the online payment can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking / e-Wallet/UPI as available on the gateway.
How to Apply Online For the Power GRID Executive Trainee (Finance)
The online application will start from 9th June 2018.
- First, register yourselves here www.powergridindia.com. (link will be added soon)
- After that fill the application form and Upload the scanned Photo, Signature and other documents,
- After the Final Submission Proceed for the Payment.
- Select your suitable mode and Make the Payment.
- That’s IT!
If you wish to read the official advertisement then Click here
Thanks! Please Keep visiting for such New Job NEWS. Also, you can like us on Facebook!
Power Grid Latest Job Notification: Engineer(Telecom)
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited intends to recruit Engineers in the Telecom sector, which is why the Job Notification is published on the official website – www.powergridindia.com. Today we will see the details of the post here! Here have a look at the Job description in short-
Name Of the Post: Engineer (Telecom),
Number : 10 post [UR-05, OBC(NCL)-03, SC-01, ST-01],
Monthly Salary: Rs. 24900/- to Rs.50500/-
Age Limitation: The upper age of the candidate should be 33 Years as on 31.05.2018 (Candidate should have been born on or after 01.06.1985). Moreover, there is age relaxation for the different category. Check that in the official ad(link is attached below).
Application Fee: The candidate has to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- to apply for the post
Before moving further note the Online application date, it will start from 09.05.2018 and end on 31.05.2018.
What should be your Educational Qualification for the above post?
For applying the post of Engineer (Telecom) the candidate must possess the full Time BE/ B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication discipline or equivalent from a recognised university/ institute with minimum 60% marks.
Moreover, the candidates having ME/ M.Tech/MS/Equiv. degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering will be preferred.
Note: The Electronics & Telecommunication discipline or equivalent shall include Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engineering only
Experience Details: Apart From the above Qualification the candidate Should have a post qualification experience of Three (3) years in the Executive/ Gazetted Officer Cadre out of which at least Two(2) years in the following pay scale or equivalent level. For more details Check the official ad(link is attached below).
The candidate will be shortlisted for Interview based on the Job Specification given and the details of experience to be given by candidates during the application filing.
How to apply for the Power Grid Post?
The application process is totally in digital mode ie Online Mode. I don’t think I need to tell you guys how to apply! But Yeah I am providing the direct link to apply for the Power Grid Above post. In case you find any difficulties during the Application process feel to mention in the Comment section below!
Important Links for the Engineer Post Telecom:
Power Grid Jobs 2018-Executive Trainee (Law) :
Total Number of vacancies: Executive Trainee(LAW)- 06 [Reservation-Un-Reserved (UR) -04, OBC(NCL) -01, SC-01]
Age Limitation: 28 years as on 31.05.2018
Power Grid Jobs Remuneration:
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 24900-50500* during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry. The approximate CTC** per annum are as follows:
- During Training – Rs. 9 lakhs
- After Training On regularisation- Rs. 15 lakhs
Power Grid Jobs Essential Qualifications:
Full time Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University. Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2017-18, who expect their results by 31.08.2018 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination at the time of applying. For instruction on conversion of CGPA into a percentage, refer to the below points –
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
Power Grid Jobs Selection Process:
If you are Interested & eligible, you will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2018 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. The Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The minimum marks required in CLAT-2018 (for admission to LLM/ PG Courses) shall be as per the Qualifying Marks set by CLAT Authorities.
The selection process will include the marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the CLAT 2018 (for PG), followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the qualified candidates who are shortlisted category wise for the GD and interview. Candidates shall have the option of appearing the Group Discussion / Personal Interview in
Hindi or English.
- Payment of application fee (Non-refundable Rs. 500/-
- Online payment can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or available e-Wallet
- If the transaction is successful, the online payment button will disappear and transaction confirmation will appear on the login home page.
- If the transaction fails and the amount is deducted, the candidates will have to wait for 2 hours to check any update in status on his/ her candidate login home page. In case of no change, he/ she will have to send a mail stating the issue and quoting his/ her POWERGRID Registration No
- Payment once done cannot be refunded. Hence candidates are advised not to wait till the last date for submission of application or payment of fees.
Power Grid Jobs important Instruction for Online Application:
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2018 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses).
- Online Registration for CLAT 2018 shall close on 31st March 2018.
- For details on CLAT 2018, please visit https://www.clat.ac.in
- The application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 1 st May 2018 to 31st May 2018.
- Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2018 Application No., CLAT 2018 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER>Job Opportunities section of www.powergridindia.com.
For more details of the advertisement ->CLICK HERE
THANKS! for more job notifications subscribe and click the bell icon! Please share the post with your friends!