POWERGRID India, a leading maharana PSE notification for engagement of Apprentices in North East Region published in Assam Tribune NEWSPAPER. The notification invites application for engagement as Apprentices at various establishments across the seven North East States.
Period of Apprenticeship: 01 (one) year
The following are the details of the positions-
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering-15 posts
- Graduate in Civil Engineering-10 posts
- Diploma in ELectrical Engineering-37 posts
- Diploma in Civil Engineering- 25 posts
- ITI(Electrical)-35 posts
- Executive (HR)-10 posts
- Assistant (HR): 05 posts
- Graduate (Electrical/Civil/Executive (HR))-Rs.15000/-
- Diploma (Electrical/Civil/ Assistant (HR))-Rs.12000/-
- ITI (Electrical)-Rs.11000/-
Accommodation: Rs. 2500/- per month as fixed HRA or Bachelor Accommodation on sharing basis within POWERGRID premises subject to availability.
How to apply?
The interested candidates who have passed their final year examination, not before 02 years from the date of this advertisement may submit their application through the “career Section” of the Powergrid India Official; link is attached below.
The Candidates are advised to keep following documetns handy while online application-
- photograph (Max. 50 KB),
- signature(Max. 30 KB) in .jpg format,
- Xth Certificate (1MB),
- Xth Marksheet (1 MB),
- XIIth Certificate (1 MB),
- XIIth Marksheet (1 MB),
- Degree/Diploma/ITI Certificate Final/Provisional) (1 MB),
- Degree/Diploma/ITI Mark sheets (10 MB),
- Caste Certificate (1 MB) (if applicable),
- PwD Certificate (1 MB) (if applicable),
- Other Certificate (1 MB) (if applicable) in .pdf format
Last date for submission of application is 30.06.2020