Hey!! Are you Looking for a Private Job News in Assam? Erstwhile people prefer to build their careers in Govt Jobs, even though they have to wait for a long. But nowadays making a career in Private Sector is similar to that of the Public/ Govt Sector.
Moreover, we all know the Government Job crisis in India; so it does not matter whether it is Private or Govt. Overcoming with the crisis situation now it is more difficult to find Jobs in Assam whether private or Govt. On our website, we always cover the Govt Jobs in Assam; which makes me realized somehow that the candidates who just can’t wait for the Govt Jobs and looking for Private Jobs in Assam were left behind.
So viewers here today I have come with this new Article where you will get the latest updates on the Private Job NEWS in Assam. Not wasting much of your time, I have some of the daily Private sector Job NEWS in Assam.
NOTE: You are requested to cross-check the Job NEWS. As some of the news here is taken from various Newspapers and some are from the official website.
Table of Contents
- Private Job NEWS in Assam 2020:
- Project Manager Posts for SUKAFA NGO at Guwahati:
- Dakshin Guwahati B.Ed. College Recruitment:
- OKDISCD Recruitment for Research Associate & Assistants
- ABCI Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd. Job NEWS:
- Recruitment in a manufacturer of printed cartons:
- Eastern Technology Group Job News:
- Bhawani Marketing Pvt Ltd Recruitment NEWS:
- Asom Valley Academy Junior College, Nalbari: Walk-in-Interview
- Madhu Jayanti International Pvt. Ltd. Jobs:
- RGM Jr College Boro Haflong:
- Army Public School Missamari:
- Some Advertisement Published on Assam Tribune Newspaper [19.05.2020]:
- Dr. Ambedkar Mission, Assam: Recruitment for Teacher/ Faculty/ Cook/ Driver
- KBM College of Teachers Education, Jorhat Recruitment 2020
- Angels’ English School, Sualkuchi Recruitment for PGT( Phy, Chem, Bot, Zoo, Mat, Eng)
- What is the basic difference between Private & Govt Jobs?
Private Job NEWS in Assam 2020:
The following are the Private Jobs in Assam, I have shared the basic details and for more details, you can click the link.
|Private Job NEWS in Assam||Links|
|Latest Job NEWS on 15th June 2020||More Details|
|Part-Time / Private Job News on 14th June 2020||More Details|
|Private Job News in Guwahati- Teachers: 16.06.2020||More Details|
|Assam’s Private Jobs 17-18th June||More Details|
|Private Jobs in Guwahati Assam 19-21st June||More Details|
|Private Job NEWS Assam: 22-25th June||More Details|
|Private Job NEWS in Guwahati-26th June||More Details|
|Assam Private JOB NEWS 27-28 June 2020||More Details|
Project Manager Posts for SUKAFA NGO at Guwahati:
Application are invited for ASACS supported project for SUKAFA NGO at Guwahati for the post of Project Manager.
Qualification: MSW/MA (Sociology/Social Science). Preference will be given to the experienced candidates. Computer Proficiency essential.
Salary: Rs. 15000/- & TA 700/- (Fixed) PM respectively.
How to apply: Send your CV/bio-data within 05 days of advertisement at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any information call 99540-15622/
91014-84043. Shortlisted candidates are called for an interview.
Dakshin Guwahati B.Ed. College Recruitment:
Dakshin Guwahati B.Ed. College recruitment notice invites applications are for the following posts-
- Assistant Professors (Mathematics, Social Science, Assamese and Physical Education,
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)
- Post Graduate Degree in concerned subject with M.Ed. and SLET/ NET/Ph.D. in Education or concerned subject as per the latest NCTE Norms.
- Post Graduate Degree in concerned subject with M.Ed. and SLET/NET/Ph.D. in concerned subject as per the latest NCTE Norms.
The application should reach to President, Dakshin Guwahati B.Ed. College, Fatashil Ambari, Guwahati-781025.
You can read the published Dakshin Guwahati B.Ed. College recruitment notice here
OKDISCD Recruitment for Research Associate & Assistants
- Research Associate: 01 posts, Salary: Rs 45,000/- per month,
- Research Assistants: 02 posts, Salary: Rs 20,000/- per month.
Office Address: VIP Road, Upper Hengrabari, 781 036,
You can read more about OKDISCD Recruitment for Research Associate & Research Assistants, here.
ABCI Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd. Job NEWS:
A leading infrastructure construction company in India. The company is looking for an appointment with the following candidates. Interested candidate can send their resume at email@example.com
- Sr. Manager (Civil): B.Tech with minimum 10 years experience,
- Manager (Civil & Mechanical): B.Tech with a minimum of 5 years experience or Diploma with 10 years experience,
- Deputy Manager (Civil & Mechanical): Diploma with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Trainee Engineer(Civil & Mechanical): B.Tech / Diploma Freshers may apply
- Accountant: B.Com/ M.com with a minimum of 5 years experience)
- Surveyor: Diploma /ITI with a minimum of 5 years experience
- HR & Admin: MBA (HR) minimum of 5 years experience
Read the Published advertisement of ABCI Infra Pvt. Ltd
Recruitment in a manufacturer of printed cartons:
Manufacturer of Printed Cartons Recruitment for the following posts, interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9706049513.
|Name of the Posts||Qualification/Experience|
|Maintenance Manager||Qualification: B.E (Mech), |
Experience: 08 – 10 yrs experience in handling Maintenance Department preferably in the printing industry;
|Mechanical Officer||Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,|
Experience: 02-03years of experience in factory Maintenance;
|Mechanical Assistant||Qualification: ITI in Mechanical|
|Electrical Officer||Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering,|
Experience: 02-03 years of experience in factory Electrical Maintenance
|Electrical Assistant||Qualification: ITI in Electrical|
|AC Technician:||Qualification: Diploma in Air Conditioning|
Experience: 04-05 years experience in AC Maintenance;
|Maintenance Store Officer:||Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering,|
Experience: 04-05 years of experience in managing the store.
Read the Advertisement here
Eastern Technology Group Job News:
Eastern Technology Group, requires candidates for the following posts:
- Sale Coordinator (Female). Any Graduate having experience in Online Tendering and GEM bidding with fluent in English and sound knowledge in MSOffice.
- Electrician: Any candidate having minimum experience of 3 years.
How to apply: Eligible candidate mail resumes at email@example.com till 5th June, 2020.
Read more about Eastern Technology Group recruitment
Bhawani Marketing Pvt Ltd Recruitment NEWS:
Bhawani Marketing Pvt. Ltd. urgently required experienced manpower in
Marketing Executive (03 Nos. post).
- Qualification: Graduate with excellent communication skill
Field workers: Sanitization & Pest control (05 Nos. post).
- Qualification: HS passed with experienced in the relevant field.
Job location: Guwahati. For interview call at 86381-11722.
How to apply: Submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read More about Bhawani Marketing Pvt Ltd.
Asom Valley Academy Junior College, Nalbari: Walk-in-Interview
A walk-in-interview will be held on 5th June 2020 at 11 am in the office of the undersigned to fill up the post of-
- Lecturer in Education- 01(one) post
- Lecturer in Anthropology-01(one) post
Qualification: Candidate must have requisite qualification.
For More details contact the Principal, Asom Valley Academy Junior College, Nalbari Ph. No. 98592-63599. Click Here for the paper advertisement.
Madhu Jayanti International Pvt. Ltd. Jobs:
Madhu Jayanti International Pvt. Ltd. is looking for its Guwahati unit for the following position-
Senior Accountant: Candidate having experience in GST PF/ ESI, Finalization of Accounts, Budget, Costing etc. Having working experience under ERP (expert in Tally). Note that qualified Chartered accountant will be preferred.
Tea Taster: Candidate should have experience of 03-06 years in relevant field.
Send your resume to email@example.com or call +919073310118. For more details- Click Here for the paper advertisement.
RGM Jr College Boro Haflong:
Rani Gaidinliu Memorial Junior College or RGM Jr College Boro Haflong invites applications from suitable candidates, in Standard Form, with all relevant testimonial for the following posts.
- Principal, English Subject Teacher , Librarian cum Office Asst.
Army Public School Missamari:
ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL MISSMARI invites application through e-mail along with photograph, consisting of contact number and e-mail ID to select candidates for the following posts to appoint as and when required for Army Public School Missamari
- TGTs/ PRTs/ Dance Teacher/ Science Lab Attendant/ Librarian Post
Some Advertisement Published on Assam Tribune Newspaper [19.05.2020]:
- Urgently required as Field Executive, Tele Caller for Bank authorized Collection Agency. The salary is negotiable. For more details, you can Contact 7005213873.
- India based reputed company for the following posts, candidate interested may apply to state their credential to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 97067-71109, 97065-43386-
- (1) Empanelment of Advocates: Practising Advocates of Session Court/High Court of Guwahati
- (2) Empanelment of Tax Consultants: Expertise having 5 years. exp. in the field of GST Return, IT Return Professional Tax, etc.
- Bank Job Accountant, Data Entry, Peon, Receptionist, Back Office, Manager, Ward Boy. For more information contact 9957956703, email id: cityagency.com77@ gmail.com.
- A reputed company looking for candidates urgently required for Guwahati Office. Details are as shown below-
- Post: Accounts posts with 4 (Four) Nos. vacancies,
- Qualification/Experience: B.Com with Tally ERP- 9 having three to five years experience and having own bike,
- Salary: Rs. 10,000 to 12,000/-
- How to Apply: mail your C.V to Email Id:- hrd.servicesindia @gmail.com,
- For more details Contact Ph No: 9706543386 / 8638388826 (O).
- Required 2 Nos. Sale Executive for a Motorcycle Dealership at Adabari, Guwahati. Young and Dynamic candidates will be preferred. The salary is negotiable. Mail your resumes on email@example.com or WhatsApp at 89291-60245.
Dr. Ambedkar Mission, Assam: Recruitment for Teacher/ Faculty/ Cook/ Driver
- Teacher: BA/ B.Sc with B.ED/BT/D.EL.ED,
- Faculty in Computer Hardware and Software, Consumer Electronics, Garment Technology, and Fashion Design: 3 years Diploma in a relevant subject
- Cook: Experience),
- Driver: 10th Pass with valid Driving License
Read more about the Dr. Ambedkar Mission, Assam recruitment HERE
KBM College of Teachers Education, Jorhat Recruitment 2020
(1) Principal: The candidate should have 55% in Master degree. Also, 55% in M.Ed, Ph.D and (NET preferably), 8 years of Teaching Experience in Secondary Teacher Education institution
(2) Lecturer in Teaching of English : The candidate should have 55% in Master degree, 55% in M.Ed (Desirable NET and Ph.D)
(3) Lecturer in Fine Art : 55% P.G. degree in Fine Arts
Read More about KBM College Recruitment HERE
Angels’ English School, Sualkuchi Recruitment for PGT( Phy, Chem, Bot, Zoo, Mat, Eng)
Principal: The candidate should be Post Graduate (Salary Negotiable)
PGT( in subject Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, English): The candidate should have a Master’s Degree in a relevant subject, (Salary 15-30 k).
Read More about Angels’ English School recruitment HERE
What is the basic difference between Private & Govt Jobs?
Basically Govt Jobs is like less work more money, whereas private jobs are like more work less money. Most of us may think about why to go for Private Jobs to prepare for the Govt. Jobs instead. But let me tell you the reality, the govt jobs are little compared to the private sector. Most of the Job vacancies were created by the Private sector. Govt promise to keep the pace with private sector but it fails. And as we know the corruption is always there to decrease the no. of vacancies. By the way, I am not discouraging you; if you are preparing for the govt exam then prepare hard. But keep in mind Time is a big concern nowadays.
Yes, there is hard work in the Private sector but once you established with the enterprise/company, you will be enjoying your works. And Salary totally depends on your performance. If you are a fresher, then my advice is for the time being if you are preparing for the Govt. Jobs and you are ready enough to prepare along with a private job in hand; then go for the job. It will not only keep you busy but also you will be gaining experience.
If you have anything in your mind, regarding our above post Private Job NEWS in Assam, then share it in the comment section below! Also, if you like the post then share it with others!!
If you want to share your experience in Private Jobs then you can mention it in comment section below.