Hey Viewers, here today I brought the weekly Private Job NEWS in Assam for you. Thanks for your support so far and we will look forward to your support in the upcoming days. So let’s have the news then.
Thanks for giving such a wonderful response to our Weekly PRIVATE JOB NEWS in Assam. Keep Blessing us by sharing the Posts to your dear One.
Latest Private Job NEWS in Assam September 1st Half 2020:
NOTE: Please note that the advertisement here shared from the Newspaper any contact number or mail id provided here is taken from the newspaper ads. Therefore, Jobseekers are requested to contact the person, if it is a consultancy service proceed with your own interest.
1. CNES Recruitment of Associate Program Manager:
CNES invites online application for the post of Associate program Manager.
Qualification: Full-time masters in public health social works/social science/hospital administrative from a recognized university.
Experience: 05 years & above in a reputed NGO/Government sector missions.
2. Two Vacancy for Accounts Graduate Post in Assam Livestock Development Agency :
- Name of the post: Accounts Graduates
- Number of posts: 02 Posts
- Remuneration: As per the minimum wages act.
- How to apply: Please send your resume by 24th Sep 2020.
3. Walk in Interview for Accountant and Receptionist Post:
- Accountant: Candidate having 05 years of Experience knowledge of tally is essential.
- Receptionist: Female candidate in the Office.
Salary will be negotiable depending upon the experience. Interested candidates can walk-in-interview with their resume for an interview between 10.30 AM to 2.30 PM along with their original documents related to qualification, experience, and current salary.
Venue of Interview; Borbari Chariali, VIP ROad C/o Janardan Udyog.
For more details Contact: 7002619998/7002403619
4. Urgent Requirement of Accountant/ Assistant in a Private Firm:
Accountant: Candidate should be Commerce Graduate with 6-7 years experience and Tally, GST, TDS & Audit related knowledge.
Assistant: 4-5 years experience of handling various licenses & Certification related work eg FSSAI, Tea Board, ISO, HACCP, GMP etc.
Interested candidate may send their CV’s on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Civil Engineer required for a construction Company:
Civil Engineer: The candidates must have minimum 03 years experience a good knowledge about EPIC contract (Engineering, Procurement, and construction). Interested candidate,
Please send your latest resume to email@example.com
6. Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Guwahati Required Manpower the following posts-
- CRE Sales/Service: Graduate, Telecasting & DMS operation experience,
- SALES EXECUTIVES: Graduate, Experience, in automobile, FMCG etc. with own bike for field Job.
- Service Advisor: Automobile/Mechanical diploma holder, experience with good communication skills in automobile dealership workshop.
- Technicians: ITI Passed with automobile experience a must.
- Salaries as per experience and industry norms
Submit your resume with colored passport size photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Assam Hydro Carbon and Energy Company Limited:
Name of the posts: Company Secretary
Term: One Year on Contractual Basis (extendable from time to time)
Qualification: Membership from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Additional preference will be given to those candidates with a Bachelor in Law Degree.
Remuneration: Rs. 40,000.00 Rupees (Forty Thousand) only per month all-inclusive.
8. Dakshin Guwahati Jatiya Vidyalaya Teacher Job:
Dakshin Guwahati Jatiya Vidyalaya, invites candidates for Walk-in-Interview for the following subject Teachers post, for teaching Secondary and Higher Secondary Classes.
- Assamese: MA in Assamese
- Political Science: MA in Political Science
Candidates are to send their BIO-DATA Sheets to the WhatsApp nos. 70020-47328, 98640-48138 by Sept. 15, 2020. Only a few candidates will be called for the interview after scrutiny.
- Date: 20.09.2020
- Time: 11 AM
- Venue: Dakshin Guwahati Jatiya Vidyalaya, Fatashil-Datalpara Ghy-25
9. Eastern Technology Group, Estd 20 year, engaged with Govt. and PSU’s for IT-related sales and services requires candidates for the following posts:
- Service Manager – having minimum 3 years’ experience in same position.
- Senior Sale Coordinator having experience in Online and GEM Tendering will be preferable,
- Office Coordinator – having a minimum 1-year experience in Back Office.
- Business Executive – having a minimum of 2 years experience in Sale/ Marketing in field must have a two-wheeler.
For the above mention post, the candidate must be a graduate or above with fluent in English and sound knowledge in MS-Office. Please mail your resumes at anzguwahati@gmail. com on or before 12th September, 2020.
10. GDFPL Management Trainee Post:
Grameen Development and, Finance Private Limited, a Microfinance Institution (NBFCMFI) based in NE India, invites application for the post of Management Trainee across Assam.
- Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline.
Interested candidates may e-mail their CV’s to email@example.com on or before 20/09/2020. For further details about our company, the candidate may visit the company website: www.gdfpl.com
11. Assistant Secretary Post in Handloom Co Op Society:
Assistant Secretary of a reputed Handloom Co.-Op. Society (The Assam Co-Op Silk House Ltd.) Kalpataru, Panbazar, Guwahati781001.
- Age Limit: 30-40 years (Male).
- Qualification: Degree with knowledge of Speaking & Writing Assamese, English, Hindi with Computer knowledge. T&C apply.
- Salary: Rs. 18000/- (L/S) per month during the probation period. Professional person preferable.
Applications are invited within 15 days for the post. For More Details contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 9864018225.
12. Accountant Post in IIE Guwahati:
Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship Guwahati invites application to fill up one post in the Accounts section on a purely contract basis.
- Name of the Post: Project Executive (Gr. I) (Accounts)
- No. of Post: 01 (one)
- Salary: CTC per month: Rs. 30,160/- (Thirty thousand one hundred sixty)
- Requisite Experiences: Minimum 5 years of experiences in the field of Accounts related activities in public or private Organization/Sector. Proficiency in Tally Accounting system, Knowledge of preparing Balance Sheet, knowledge of GFR etc. will be given preference along with MS Office. Working knowledge of Income Tax, GST, ESIC & EPF is mandatory.
- Qualification: B.Com (Accounts)
- Age Criterion: Upper age should not exceed 35 years. (As on 15th Sept. 2020)
How To Apply
- Interested Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may forward their bio-data and self-attested testimonials along with 02 Nos. of colored passport size photographs to the Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship, Lalmati, Basistha Chariali, 37 NH Bypass, Near Game Village, Guwahati-781029, Assam, Kamrup (M) .
- IIE will accept a hard copy of the application only.
- The last date of submission of the application is on or before 15.09.2020 up to 05.00 P.M.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/written test.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Submission of application after the due date will not be entertained.
Interested candidates may visit official website- iietraining.org
13. MDKG college Assistant Professor Post:
Applications are invited in the format prescribed by the D.H.E. Assam with all testimonials from HSLC onwards and other relevant documents along with a bank draft of Rs. 2500/- (Rupees Two thousand five hundred) only drawn in favor of the Principal, MDKG college payable at SBI, Dibrugarh (IFSC SBIN0000071) Thana Chariali Branch from eligible candidates for direct recruitment in the following sanctioned post of Assistant Professor.
- Sociology: 1 (One) Unreserved, Roster Point No. 41
- Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. O.M. No. AHE407/2017/ 44 dated. 08-11-2018. The candidates must have PRC.
- Age Limit: 38 years on 01-01-2020 (Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST/PwD and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates).
In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the authority concerned. The application must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. No TA/DA admissible
14. General Secretary Job at India Red Cross Society:
Applications are invited for the post of General Secretary, Indian Red Cross Society, Assam State Branch. Guwahati.
- Qualification : Post Graduation with sound Computer Knowledge.
- Experience : Minimum 5years in the same field.
- Age : 30 to 55 years.
- Job duration : Three years (3) from the date of joining.
- Salary : Negotiable.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
Interested candidate may drop application in I RCS, ASB office drop box within 30th Sept,2020 of publication of this advertisement
15. Nichols Higher Secondary School Faculty Post:
- Application with all testimonials are invited from candidates having the qualification– B.A, B.Ed/ D.El.Ed. able to teach Social Science and English in the Higher Classes.
- The application must reach the undersigned on or before 14th September, 2020 (Monday).
- Pay Scale: 9500-300- 11000-400-13000-500- 15500-600-18500-700- 22000-800-26000/-.
Age Limit: 23 years to 35 Years.
16. Nagaland Polymer Vacancy in Nagaon, Assam:
An Upcoming plastic processing Industry going to be set up at IIDC Bomoraguri/Naltali, Dist, Nagaon, Assam having its head office at Dimapur Nagaland invites application for the following post for its guwahati office-
- Plant Manager (Assistant) -01 post. Having experience in plastic Procesing industry.
- Sales Manager-01 post. Having marketing experience in plastic & furniture products within NE Market.
- Sales Girl- 02 post. Experience having basic knowledge of Computer.
- Driver-01 Post. Having knowledge of driving all type light motor vehicle like TATA, BOLERO, pickup and other similar types.
- Accountant: 01 posts. (Part Time) who is ahving knowledge of accounts and computer ERP-9, Internet, M.S.word, Excel, etc.
Salary negotiable apply immediately with recent resume to.
17. OJA Earthmovers Sales Engineer, Product Support Manager/ Service Engineer Post:
OJA Earthmovers a leading company dealership of JCB India Ltd in Assam requires personal for the following post:
Product Support Manager: Location: Upper and Lower Assam
- Sales Engineers-BHL&HL Sales: Location: Lakhimpur, Dhemaji, Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Golaghat, Jorhat, Dibrugarh, Sivasagar,
- Service Engineers: Location Upper & Lower Assam.
Candidates should be ITI-Mechanical/Diesel, Diploma in Automobile, BE or Graduate in any discipline with a minimum 02 to 06 years experience in Backhoe Loader, Excavator, wheel loader & Compactor willing to travel and work hard. The product support manager should have the ability to drive a team.
Salary best in the Industry. All the candidate must be fluent in Assamese & Hindi. Mail your resume within 7 days to email@example.com
18. Holy Flower Sr.Sec School PGT Chemistry:
Applications are invited for the following posts:
- Qualification M.Sc in Chemistry with B.Ed
- Experience in CBSE schools preferable.
- Salary: Rs. 25K to 35K per month + accommodation.
Apply sharp within 7 days to the undersigned or send your detailed resume online to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Estimated Last date is 06.09.2020)
For more details, you can contact Holy Flower Sr. Sec. School, Teok, Jorhat, Assam. (CBSE Affiliation No. 230123) (M) 9957063365, 9435091662.
19. ‘Required Civil Engineer with minimum 6 years of experience in National/State Highway Roads. Candidates having experience in Hill Roads will be preferred.’
- Project Manager, No.: 1,
Educational Qualification: BE (Civil).
- Site Engineer (Roads), No.: 1,
Educational Qualification: Diploma (Civil).
- Site Engineer (Bridges/Structures in Road
Projects/cross drainage structures), No.: 1,
Educational Qualification: BE (Civil).
- Environment, Health & Safety Engineer, No.: 1,
Educational Qualification: BE (Civil).
For more details contact Email: email@example.com, Contact: 8135864370
20. Manager/ Academic Counsellors/ Accountant/Peons Recruitment:
Following are the position for a reputed Civil Service Coaching Academy.
- Manager: Minimum 05 years as Manager in Educational Institutions
- Academic Counsellors: Minimum 05 years experience in Civil Service Counselling
- Accountant: Minimum 05 years experience with knowledge of income tax & GST.
- Peons: Minimum 3 years experience with class 10th pass
All CV to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org and whastapp 8638149033
21. USTM recruitment of Veterinarian:
University of Science & Technology Meghalaya invites applications for the post of Veterenarian for the Animal House.
Qualificaiton: Bachelor in Veternerian Science. Preference shall be given to candidates with experience in the concerned field.
Interested candidate can send their resume to email@example.com on or before 10th September 2020.
22. UNACCO Financial Services Pvt Ltd Recruitment:
- Operation Head: 01 post, Qualification: Any Graduate
- Audit Head: 01 post, Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in the field preferably from MFI for each Sl No.
Remuneration: Negotiable based on education, years of experience, and expertise of applicant for each Sl No.
Interested candidates can send their CV along with recent passport size photo and contact details to the following Email-ID within 20/09/ 2020. Due to the current pandemic, the only shortlisted candidate will be called for the interview.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact: 9365581661/0361- 2301208 Visit : www.unacco.in.
23. Scholar School Guwahati: Subject Teacher
The Scholar School, Guwahati required Subject Teacher for English, Assamese, Hindi, Mathematics, Political Science, Physics, Business Studies and Computer Science.
- Qualification: Post Graduate
- Salary: Negotiable.
For more details contact 9435054542/ 7002485734.
24. Teachres required for the post of English and science:
Qualification: Graduate Post Graduate in respective subjects.
Post interested candidates may apply on or before 19.09.2020 to the principal, Prachya Bharati College, Nayanpur, Ganeshguri Guwahati-5. For more details contact 9954045545
25. ST. XAVIER’S College Tezpur Asst Prof/Librarian Jobs:
Application are invited for the following posts:
- Assistant Professors for Assamese, English, Education, Political Science, Geography: Minimum Qualification the Candidate should have clear NET/SLET.
- Librarian: Minimum qualification BLIS/MLIS/NET.
The interested candidates apply with full details and documents through email: sxctezpur13@ gmail.com or by the latest by 15th September 2020
26. School of Optometry and Paramedical Sciences Demonstrator Job:
Applications are invited for the post of ‘Demonstrator’ in the School of Optometry and Paramedical Sciences, Sri Sankaradeva Nethralaya, Guwahati.
- No. of Posts: 04
- Qualification: B.Optom/M.Optom Candidates with good academic background and teaching
the experience will be preferred.
For applying please write to The Medical Officer (Academics) School of Optometry and Allied Health Sciences (Affiliated to Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati) Sri Sankaradeva Nethralaya 96, Basistha Road, Guwahati781028, Assam Ph: 0361-2233444/ 2228879, E-mail: email@example.com Website: ssnguwahati.org
27. Sandipani Vidyamandir (CBSE) L.B. Road, Senchowa, Nagaon (Phone : 98542-33970) invites applicants for walk in Interview on 9th September at 10.00 AM for the following posts :
- Librarian (B.Lib/M.Lib)
- Special Educator (Graduate/ Trained in Special Education
- PGT in Physical Educator (M.P.Ed)
- PGTs in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Accountancy, Geography, History, Political Science, Economics, Sociology, Computer Science, English and Hindi.
Post Graduate in concern subject with B.Ed to be present with a resume, original document, a set of photocopies of testimonials and a passport size photograph. to Principal, Sandipani Vidyamandir, Nagaon (Assam)
28. Employment Generation Program:
Pyramol Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a Field Officer for Rural Healthcare Assistance in every district of Assam.
Qualification: 10+2 onwards in any stream. Freshers / Experienced can apply.
Only permanent residents will be given preference. Submit resume with photo and updated contact details on or before 10/09/2020 @ firstname.lastname@example.org, pyramolhealthcare email@example.com or WhatsApp +91-97077-52001.
29. Vacancy at IT Project (NZBBSUS) under ASACS. Post: Outreach worker.
- Qualification : Graduate,
- Salary: 7500/-+ TA,
- Interview : 19.09.2020. Venue: Sharma Building, Beharbari Chariali. Send your CV’s at
- Last date of submission: 18.09.2020. Contact: 70991-61029, 6001614012.
That’s all for now! Stay tuned for more Private Job NEWS in Assam. And Share the news to the needy One!