Board of Secondary Education, Assam on a press release today on Newspaper published a Proposal for extending the Academic Year for all Educational Institutions under Elementary & Secondary Education w.e.f. the year 2020. And in this concern, SEBA urges valuable suggestions from parents, scholars of Assam, teachers, students.
As we all are well aware of the current scenario of COVID 19, the Educational Institutions in Assam are closed for long. In order to minimize the loss of academic days, the Govt. of Assam proposes for extending of current Academic year up to 31st March 2021 and also proposes to continue the Academic Year from 1st April to 31st March
You can provide your suggestion to SEBA online within 15 days by visiting SEBA’S Official website and click on the link portal for suggestions on the revision of Academic Year.
How to provide your vaulable suggestions:
- First Visit the official website here
- You will see there are two option one with green(I AGREE) and another with RED (I DO NOT AGREE),
- Choose any one of them as per your suggestion,
- Next, you have to enter Your Name, Occupation/ Designation, Mobile/ Phone No., email (if any), choose your District.
- Enter the captcha as shown in the image,
- Click on the Submit the suggestion button,
- That’s it!!
You will see that your suggestion is registered successfully to SEBA! You can also check the Polling meter on the top right corner. Share the posts so that others can too give their suggestion on this concern.