Publication Board Assam recruitment notification is released to invites applications in the standard form through registered post or speed post from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having registration number in employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up the post of OSD in the rank of Assistant Secretary (IT) on contractual basis (Fixed Pay) in the Publication Board Assam, Guwahati-781021.
Last date for submission of application 15th October, 2020.
Publication Board Assam Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of the post: Office on Special Duty (in the rank of Assistant Secretary (IT))
No. of Post: 01 post
Duration: For a period of 11 months and it will be reviewed every year on the basis of performance,
- The candidate must be B.E/B.Tech in IT/Computer Science or MCA from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks in their degree examinations.
- The candidates must have good knowledge of the Assamese and English literature. (Attached self-attested valid supporting documents)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience at any Government/ Private organization in the relevant field.
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 25 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
How to apply for Publication Board Assam Recruitment:
The applications in the standard form through registered post or speed post to the Publication Board Assam, Guwahati-781021. Along with the application form, the following self-attested documents shall be submitted-
- Admit Card and Pass Certificate of HSLC Examination.
- Marksheet and Certificate B.E./B.Tech/M.C.A.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Experience Certificate from competent authority were employed.
- PRC issue in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of permanent residency.
- Candidate should clearly mention E-mail address and mobile no for future communication.
- The candidate shall apply through Registered Post or Speed Post. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- The application should be addressed to The Secretary, Publication Board Assam, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati781021.
- The name of the Post OSD should be clearly written in the envelope containing the application form.
Mode of Selection: The candidate will be shortlisted based on their performance in the academic career and experience. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in personal interview along with a computer practical test. They will have to bring all the original testimonials on the day of the interview. No T.A./D.A.will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay at any stage of the recruitment process.
Application Fee: Rs. 500.00 (Rupees five hundred) by D/D draft (non-refundable) drawn in favor of Secretary, Publication Board Assam.