Rangapara College Sonitpur (ৰঙাপৰা মহাবিদ্যালয়) invites application from the intending candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Posts in various Department of Science as well as Arts Stream; in addition to the two more position of Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer Posts. The vacancies are as follows-
- Assistant Professors:
- Economics : – 01 Post [ST (H) – 1 (RP- 30)]
- Hindi:-01 Post [OBC/MOBC – 1 (RP- 32)]
- History : – 01 Post [OBC/MOBC – 1 (RP- 28)]
- Political Science: – 02 Posts [ST (H) – 1 (RP- 10), OBC/MOBC – 1 (RP- 26)]
- Botany: – 03 Posts [UR (PWD) – 1 (RP- 34), ST (P) – 1 (RP- 35), SC – 1 (RP- 36)]
- Chemistry: – 03 Posts [OBC/MOBC – 2 (RP- 37 & RP-39) UR (EWS) – 1 (RP- 38)]
- Mathematics: – 03 Posts [UR – 3 (RP- 40, RP-41 & RP-42)
- Physics: – 03 Posts [OBC/MOBC -1 (RP- 43), UR – 1 (RP- 44), ST (P) – 1 (RP- 45)]
- Zoology: – 03 Posts [UR – 1 (RP- 46), OBC/MOBC-1 (RP-47), UR (EWS)-1 (RP-48)]
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post [UR – 1 (RP- 04)],
- Laboratory Bearer: 04 Posts [SC – 1 (RP- 08), UR (EWS) – 1(RP- 09), OBC/MOBC – 1 (RP10) , UR – 1 (RP- 11)],
Rangapara College Sonitpur 25 Vacancies Details:
Assistant Professor: The educational qualification and selection procedure for Assistant Professor will be as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44, dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/ SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D. Degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET.
The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/ PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders, who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19th September, The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M. Phil./Ph.D./Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Laboratory Assistant: The candidates must be a graduate (Arts/ Science/ Commerce) from a recognized College/Institution affiliated to a UGC recognized University with a Diploma or Certificate Course in Computer Operation of minimum three months duration.
Laboratory Bearer: The candidate must be H.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination passed from any recognized Board.
Scale of Pay:
- Assistant Professor (UGC Scale of Pay) Pay Level-10 (57,700/- to 1, 82, 400/-)
- Laboratory Assistant (PB-2) 14,000/- to 60,500/-, GP-5600/-
- Laboratory Bearer (PB-1) 12,000/- to 52,000/-, GP- 3,900/-
AGE LIMIT: The Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/ PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates respectively.
HOW TO APPLY:
For Assistant Professor: The Application, accompanied with a nonrefundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) for the post of Assistant Professor drawn in favour of ‘Principal, Rangapara College’, payable at SBI, Rangapara Branch, (IFSCSBIN0003883) must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
For the post of Laboratory Assistant & Laboratory Bearer: The candidates must apply in the prescribed format of Assam Govt. Part-IX standard form along with all documents. Note that no application fees should be paid for the post of Laboratory Assistant & Laboratory Bearer.
- Candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language. In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
- Applicants belonging to PWD & EWS category must submit Certificate from competent authority in the format prescribed by Govt. of Assam.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No excuse of postal delay will be accepted.
- Official advertisement of Rangapara College Sonitpur
- Selection Criteria details,
- Application format to apply for Assistant Professor
- Standard Format to apply for Lab Asst/ Lab Bearer
- Check list for Assistant Professor