Hello Everyone, I’m back again with a new job notification from Reserve Bank of India. Yes! Today RBI has announced 526 office attendant vacancies for 14 states of India. Such as Ahmedabad, Bengaluru Bhopal Chandigarh & Shimla, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji, Nagpur, New Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram. So, today I’m going to discuss the full RBI Office Attendant jobs details. Also, I will talk How you can apply for RBI Office attendant post. So, read this article until the last to know education qualification, age, selection procedure or more.
Here is below-mentioned notification of RBI New/latest Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant 2017.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Notification 2017:
As per RBI Official Notification, Applications are invited for the eligible candidates to fill 526 Empty Posts as “Office Attendants” in various RBI Offices. Where the selection will be made through the country-wide competitive test followed by language proficiency test (in Regional language). Candidates must need to passed HSLC/Metric/10th from the Recognised institute. Also, you have to pay Rs. 450 for OBC & General Candidates & Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD/ with Intimation Charges as an application fee.
Name and Number of Posts State-wise:
As I told you above the name of the post is Office Attendant and 526 no. of posts available for 14 Indian States. Following are the below-given State-wise posts Details of RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2017.
|States||No. of Posts Available|
|Chandigarh & Shimla||47 Posts|
|Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji||165 Posts|
|New Delhi||27 Posts|
Required Education Qualification of RBI Office Attendant 2017:
- i) A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III). Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for (Refer Annex III).
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of domicile status of the candidate.
v) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Required/Eligible Age for the post of Office Attendant:
Candidates, age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01-11-2017 (i.e. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including)). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
Selection Procedure for RBI Office Attendant Jobs:
RBI has said that the Candidates Selection process would be done via an online test of language proficiency test for the post of Office Attendant. And now the questions is How to RBI Office Attendant job online? because the RBI office attendant application will be submitted via online. There is no offline method available for the post-RBI Office Attendant 2017. So, Following are the below-mentioned steps to Apply Office Attendant Post Online.
How to Apply RBI Office Attendant Jobs Online?
It is very easy to apply this post online. just you have to visit the official RBI website and submit the form quickly. Follow the steps.
- First of all, you need to Visit www.rbi.org.in
- Next Register on it.
- Log in your account.
- And now, Submit your Online Application Form Carefully.
- That’s it! submit your application and note the application/registration number with the password.
Important Dates to Remember of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017:
- Website Link Open: 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017
- Payment of Test Fees (Online): 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017
- Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): In the month of December 2017/January 2018. The online Test could be conducted on weekdays or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of the test depending on the number of applicants.
That’s all about RBI Office Attendant Jobs/Vacancies/Recruitment 2017 details. If you like this post then don’t forget to share with others. Also, If you have any questions regarding this Recruitment then feel free to comment below, We will reply you as soon as possible. Thank you.