Time 9:00 AM Date 06 JUNE 2020, SEBA/AHM announced the High School Leaving Certificate Exam Result. Most of the break some other records during this HSLC 2020 Result. A Tremendous effort of years, rehearsals of question patterns finally reflect in their final results. But behind all these successful candidates, some are really screwed. As they are not satisfied with their SEBA HSLC/AHM 2020 Result!
But there is an option provided by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam i.e to reevaluate their answer script. Yes, candidates willing to apply for the re-evaluation of their Answer sheet can now apply from 8th June 2020. And the last date for filling the HSLC reevaluation application form is 22nd June 2020. The official website to fill the HSLC reevaluation form is www.sebaservices.in
Now question arising in your mind, how to Apply for SEBA HSLC / Matriculation results Rechecking online?
You need to follow the step by which you can fill the SEBA HSLC Reevaluation form Online process-
- Provide your Roll and No of HSLC / AHM Examination-2019 to proceed.
- Select the service you want to avail i.e. select either Rechecking with Photocopy or only Rechecking.
- Also, Select the subjects for which you want the service.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Marks Sheet in .jpeg,.jpg or .png format and file size should be within 2MB.
- Provide your contact details in the space provided.
- Check carefully all the information provided by you.
- Proceed to make payment by clicking the “CONFIRM AND PAY ONLINE” button.
- Enter the necessary details in the online payment page. Click on blue colored “Pay Now” button on the bottom right to confirm the payment.
- After making a successful payment, you will get your ARN Number (Application Receipt Number) in your mobile number. You can also download your invoice for the payment.
Note: You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application on the website. SEBA is not responsible for any unprocessed applications due to the wrong information provided by the candidates.