SBI invites applications from the retired officers of SBI/ PSBs from scale-I to V for a total post of 12 (8 stands by) as Business Correspondent Facilitator (BCF). The Last date of submission of the application form is 25.06.2020. The SBI BCF recruitment is for the following centers-
- DIMAPUR- 01 post
- HAILAKANDI- 01 post
- MIAO- 02 post
- MOKOKCHUNG- 01 post
- NAHARLAGUN- 02 post
- PASIGHAT- 02 posts
- PHULBARI- 02 posts
- TURA- 01 posts
Age Limitation: The age should be below 64 years as on 31.05.2020.
Eligibility for SBI BCF Posts:
- An officer of SBI/PSBs from scale-I to V for sourcing and recovery of loans. An officer from Scale-I to Scale -V for CSP visits and coordination at DSH.
- The staff should have a good track record of performance and deep knowledge of systems and procedures.
- They should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years and maintain good health.
- No cases of CBI or other Law enforcement agencies should be pending against the staff.
- No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on the official during five years of his service in the Bank preceding his retirement.
- The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years, subject to the other conditions regarding the renewal of the contract. As such, the ex-staff should not be more than 64 years of age at the time of engagement.
Remuneration: Rs. 35,000.00 + 6,000.00 (as per the position held as on retirement)
How to Apply: The prescribed application should be submitted directly to the Assistant General Manager, SBI LHO Guwahati, FI&MM Department. Or send the scanned applications directly to email@example.com with all the necessary enclosures. For more details please contact 9864027854.
For more details please read the official Advertisement of SBI BCF recruitment of 12 Vacancies. The application format for applying the SBI BCF recruitment is also attached to the advertisement.