Howdy, fellas! Here is the post of SBI NEW Job Notification,2018. This Article is all about the State Bank of India recruitment Notice. All the updates of SBI New jobs will introduce you through this post from us. Here are the Latest SBI jobs table-
SBI New Jobs notification
|Recruitment for Specialist Cadre Officers (HR-Defence Advisor-Banking Supervisory Specialist)|
|Recruitment for State Bank of India Probationary Officers post (SBI PO 2018) [Total 2118 post]|
SBI New Job: Specialist Cadre Officers
State Bank of India recently released the post of Specialist Cadre Officers (HR, Defence Advisor, Banking Supervisory Specialist) in their official website www.sbi.co.in career portal. Note that the post is Here are the short details of the post-
- Regular Post:
- HR Specialist (Recruitment): 01 (one) post [GEN],
- HR Specialist (Manpower Planning): 01 (one) post [GEN],
- Internal Communication Specialist: 01 (one) post [GEN],
- Contractual Post:
- Banking Supervisory Specialist (BSS): 03 Post [GEN],
- Defence Banking Advisor (Army): 01 Post[GEN],
- Defence Banking Advisor(Para Military Forces): 01 Post[GEN],
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor: 05 Post[GEN-04, OBC-01].
Mind these Important Dates:
- Online registration of Application starts- 15/05/2018
- Online Application last date- 02/06/2018
Also, note that the application fee should be pay during the above period.
Educational qualification and age limitation for the regular post:
- HR Specialist (Recruitment): The candidate must have an MBA degree with Specialisation in HR/ PGDM with specialisation in HR. Also, the candidate ensures their age before applying. Here the candidate age should be between 32- 35 years as on 31/03/2018
- HR Specialist (Manpower Planning): Similarly for here also the candidate must have an MBA degree with Specialisation in HR/ PGDM with specialisation in HR. The candidate age should be between 32- 35 years as on 31/03/2018
- Internal Communication Specialist: For this post, the candidate must have an MBA/ Post Graduation degree in Marketing/ Mass Media/ Finance/ Commerce. Moreover, the age of the candidate should be between 27- 35 years as on 31/03/2018
For the Educational qualification details of Contractual Post, I refer you to read the Official Post! Also, find the eligibility criteria for each post in the official ad.
The candidate will be shortlisted for Interview based on the qualification and experience. Also, the merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in the Personal Interview.
Note that to apply online the candidate needs to pay an Rs. 600 as Application fee. For furthermore details check the official ad below.
To view the original advertisement click here.
Link to Apply Online: Click here to apply Online
SBI PO 2018 Job and examination details:
State Bank of India shortly SBI PO post online application or registration has started! We all knew the post is subjected to the variable region of India and the posting will be anywhere in India. Let us begin with the number of vacancies in reservation wise –
Total number of Post– 2118 [SC-300, ST-150, OBC(non-creamy layer)-540, GEN-1010, PWD-118 ]
What are eligibility criteria for SBI PO?
SBI PO eligibility criteria were as given below-
Educational eligibility criteria: If you want to apply for the SBI PO post then you must have a Graduation degree of any discipline from a recognised University or you must have equivalent a degree qualification; recognised as such by the Central Government. The noteworthy point is the candidate who is appearing in the final semester are also eligible for the SBI PO Exam. But let me tell you that the candidate must bring a proof of passed graduation examination if called for the Interview before 31-08-2018 (I think till then the final result will be declared anyways). Also, note that the candidate having a qualification in Chartered Accountant (CA) can also apply.
Age Limitation: The age of the candidate should not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2018 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive). Also, there is a reservation for the candidate belongs to SC/ST/PWD/OBC/ ex-officer etc. for more details please read the official ad (link is attached at the bottom of the post).
These are the two important eligibility criteria I mentioned but for more details, I refer you to read the Official ad.
Now let us check the SBI PO examination process!
What is the Selection process of SBI PO?
SBI PO selection of candidate is made of the three-tier system. Below I describe the examination process briefly check it!
- Preliminary Examination: This is the first stage or Tier the candidate have to appear. The SBI preliminary exam is Online exam basically consist of on MCQ type questions. The SBI PO prelims exam is of total 100 marks; having three section- English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning. The shortlisted candidate in prelims will have to appear in the second phase or Tier.
- Main Examination: The second phase is SBI MAINS examination; consist of objective(200 marks) and descriptive questions(50 marks).
- Group Exercise & Interview: The final and last stage of selection is the Group Exercise & Interview. The group exercise is for 20 marks and the Interview is for 30 marks.
The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Phase-II(Mains) and Phase-III (Group Exercise & Interview). I hope it is clear! for more details as I said check the official ad!
Now let us check the Application fees and procedure!
What is the fee structure for SBI PO 2018?
SBI PO Fee structure is consist of application fee and the Intimation charge; which is non-refundable. However, the SC/ST/PWD category candidate is free of application charge.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
- other: Rs. 600/-
How to apply Online for SBI PO?
SBI PO application process totally online mode. The candidate willing to apply have to register before 13-05-2018. The official Bank’s websites are bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/ careers. After the registration, you have to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking. Note that the application process will be issued successfully only when the payment fee is deposit successfully.
- Here are some Important dates (Tentative)-
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates- 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges- 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination- 18.06.2018 onwards
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
- The result of the Online exam – Preliminary: 15.07.2018
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 20.07.2018
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 04.08.2018
- Declaration of Result – Main: 20.08.2018
- Download Call Letter for Interview: 01.09.2018
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
- Declaration of Final Result: 01.11.2018
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: 28.05.2018 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018