Are you looking to do correction of your HSLC Admit Card, Registration Card, Marksheet and Pass Certificate? If yes! then you are the luckiest one to be here. Because there are many articles have in the google search engine regarding the SEBA Online Document Correction system but those articles have not provided the proper guidance to you with their articles. But here in this article, you can easily understand how to correct SEBA Documents (such as admit card, mark sheet, Registration Card and Pass Certificate) through online application submission. But you have to check the article till the last.
So, without any further delay let’s get started.
Board of Secondary Education, Assam has launched an online SEBA services portal where you can get HSLC Result Rechecking/Recalling Service, Correction, Duplicate certificate issue, migration certificate issue service, E-verification service and Change of Institution online application submission system to all their users.
If you want to use any above SEBA online services then you can easily submit an application form regarding your any above-listed purpose. But in this article, I’m going to talk about all SEBA Online Services. I will talk about one of the highest-rated services in SEBA Online Service which is “SEBA HSLC Document Correction service”. Because every 10 students 1 student has faced with the correction issue of his/her certificate whether it is a spelling mistake, wrong Date of Birth. So, it is my duty to guide all those victims student who has their correction issue of your SEBA Certificates.
SEBA HSLC Online Document Correction System:
In this system, you have submitted an online application form which will appear in sebaservices.in portal. Also, you have to pay an application fee for each document. There are 4 documents available where you can correct your mistake which is HSLC Admit Card, Registration Card, Marksheet & Pass Certificate. here is the below-mentioned details.
|Documents Available||Admit Card, Registration Card, Marksheet and Pass Certificate.|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300 on Each Documents|
|Processing Fee||Rs. 0 (NIL)|
|Registration No||It is mandatory to submit Registration No.|
|Upload Scanned Copy||1. If you choose Registration Card to made correction then you have to upload a scanned copy of your RC.|
2. If you choose Admit Card to made correction then you have to upload a scanned copy of your AC.
3. If you choose Marksheet to made correction then you have to upload a scanned copy of your HSLC Marksheet.
4. If you choose Pass Certificate to made correction then you have to upload a scanned copy of your HSLC Pass Certificate.
|SEBA online Services portal||https://sebaservices.in/|
|SEBA online Document Correction link||Apply Now|
I’m also a victim one, I have cleared my HSLC/Matric exam in 2008. but before that, when I get my first HSLC Admit Card and check that there is a small mistake appeared in my Admit Card which is the wrong date of Birth. I see that my Date of Birth of 11/06/1992 but here in this admit card it mentioned 12/06/1992. I know it is a small mistake. This mistake can be bigger in future. What your story about the correction of HSLC Documents Let me comment in the below comment section.
SEBA HSLC Documents Online Apply Process:
- First of all, You have to Visit SEBA Online Services portal sebaservices.in
- In the right-hand side 4 services available Select Correction/Duplicate/Migration Certificate option.
- After that, Selection Only Correction Option in the right-hand side e-application forms
- That’s it! the correction form has appeared.
- Provide your details as per the form required.
- Upload Scanned Copy
- Choose your Correction documents which you want to make the correction.
- Enter your mistake details that are needed to be corrected.
- Enter your valid mobile Number and Proceed to the payment section.
- Pay the application through online via Debit/Credit or Netbanking. or also by Challan available at The Assam Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd. Bamunimaidam Branch attached to SEBA Building.
- Once you successfully pay the application fee you will get an ARN No regarding your submitted application form.
- That’s it! Now your form is submitted successfully.
- After that, An Acknowledgement form will appear and download this for future references.
How can I Know my Application Status?
enter you ARN No or Mobile Number which you submitted during the time of application form submission.
If I lost my Acknowledgement then How can I get again?
By using you ARN No you can easily download the acknowledgement receipt again.