SEBA Migration Certificate: Are you want to apply for Migration certificate from SEBA (Board of Secondary Education, Assam)? And want to know how? then you are in the right place. Because in the article I’m going to discuss these two question especially for you. Also, I will discuss what are the documents required to apply for SEBA Migration certificate online and the application fee.
So, if you want to know about all details before going to apply for Migration Certificate then you have to stay with this page. So, Let’s get started.
Before I’m going to discuss the SEBA Migration Certificate Online Apply process! I want to discuss first the important point that you must be remembered.
Important Points that you must remembered always:
- Make sure you are in a silent room where no one is there to disturb you during the time of online application filling.
- Keep Ready with your required documents & details
- Check your internet connection
- Don’t do online application form in a mobile browser.
- Check your bank account balance before going to apply to process the online transaction.
If you are ready with above-mentioned points then you can go to the further steps of online application of migration certificate provided by SEBA.
Let’s see a summary of this topic.
As you all know, this topic is all about for student who wants to get his/her migration certificate provided by the board of Secondary Education, Assam. So they should know about this topic summary.
Table of Contents
- About SEBA Migration Certificate:
- Document required to apply for Migration Certificate online:
- SEBA Migration Certificate Online Application filling process:
- Can I check my Submitted Application Status?
- I have lost/damage my Acknowledgement Receipt, Can I download it again?
- How many days take to issue the SEBA documents/Certificate?
About SEBA Migration Certificate:
Migration certificate is issued by any educational board it gives you permission to get admission in another institution or any education body. the board gives a statement that they have no problem if you are taking admission anywhere.
So, therefore SEBA has issued a Migration Certificate for their students who have passed class 10 or HSLC/AHM Examination every year. Nowadays, to issue migration certificate from SEBA is very easy. You can apply this certificate from your home. Because SEBA has its own online service portal which is name sebaservices.in where you get Migration Certification online application form, SEBA Certificate correction form and also you can apply for duplicate documents/certificates (HSLC Marksheet, Pass Certificate, Admit Card and Registration Card) by SEBA.
Document required to apply for Migration Certificate online:
There is one important document that you must be ready for applying migration certificate on SEBASERVICES Portal which is your Registration Certificate. Yes! You can’t submit an online application form without uploading your SEBA Registration Card.
Process to upload Registration Card
- First of all, You have to Scan your Registration Card Properly
- Make sure your Scan copy will be under 1MB/1024KB Size with the formats of jpg,jpeg,png.
- And then Choose your scan file with the proper format & size during the time of online application.
- That’s it! Your Scan copy is uploaded successfully.
SEBA Migration Certificate Online Application filling process:
Before you going to fill the online application form you must be remembered my above-mentioned points. after that, you can go to the further process of SEBA online Migration certificate apply system
- First, open a browser and type on URL bar https://sebaservices.in/
- Next, On the right-hand side you will see an options correction/duplicate/migration certificate. hit that option now
- After that, You will see above-mentioned option again on the e-application forms section in your right-hand side.
- Click Migration Option.
- That’s it! You SEBA Migration Certificate online application form will on your screen.
What are the details I need to provide in this application form?
- Name of the Candidate :
- Father’s Name :
- Mother’s Name :
- Date of Birth:
- Roll :
- No :
- Registration Number :
- Year of Examination :
- Name of the School Last Studied:
- Address of the School :
- Village/Town :
- Post Office:
- PIN Code:
- Name of Examination:
- Upload scanned copy
- Marks Secured :
- Division Secured :
- Mobile Number :
How many fees required to apply for SEBA Migration Certificate?
SEBA has set an application processing fee Rs. 700 on each applications. There is no need to pay other fees during the time online application. You can pay this application fee through online or offline. If you want to pay online then, you must have sufficient balance in your bank account. You can pay your fee by using your bank debit/credit/net banking account.
Also, if you want to pay your application fee through offline, then you can use auto-generated challan on behalf of your migration certificate application and pay at The Assam Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd. Bamunimaidam Branch attached to SEBA Building.
Once you complete the payment, you will get an SMS on your registered mobile number. That your SEBA Migration certificate online application has submitted successfully.
Now download or print the acknowledge receipt provided by SEBA on behalf of your submitted application.
And keep your auto generated ARN for future reference.
Important Instruction after submit the application
After filling up the form and subsequent online submission, a link to print the application form will be appeared. Applicants need to print the form and submit it at SEBA office with all relevant documents mentioned in the form.
SEBA Migration Certificate Some FAQs.
Can I check my Submitted Application Status?
Yes! You can track your submitted SEBA Migration Certificate application form by using your Registered Mobile Number or Acknowledgement Receipt Number (ARN)
I have lost/damage my Acknowledgement Receipt, Can I download it again?
Yes! You can easily download your acknowledgement receipt by using mobile ARN which you get after submitted application form on your mobile number via SMS.
How many days take to issue the SEBA documents/Certificate?
It takes minimum 15-20 days after submit the online application form.
That’s all about SEBA Migration Certificate, If you get any knowledge through this article then don’t forget to share with others. Also If you have any questions regarding this topic then feel free to comment below, I will reply as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting assamcareer.net