SEBA Result Rechecking or Recall Online System: Are you looking to recheck your HSLC/AHM results by SEBA? If yes then you are in the right place. Yes! SEBA has an online result or Answer Script rechecking and photocopy service to its students. where you can easily apply for rechecking the results of SEBA HSLC/AHM Answer Sheet or to get a photocopy of your Answer Sheet through online. And here in this article, I’m going to guide you that How you can submit an application regarding SEBA HSLC/AHM Answer Sheet for rechecking through Online? also, some other important instruction related to this SEBA rechecking and photocopy service online.
Latest Update: Good News for SEBA HSLC/AHM candidates who are willing to re-evaluate their answer sheets! Yes, most of the student may not be satisfied with their results, so SEBA Provide those to apply for Reevaluation. The Board of Secondary Education, Assam in short SEBA is going to start the re-evaluation process from 08th June to 22nd June 2020. The HSLC reevaluation form will be available on sebaonline.org website
So, without any further delay let’s get started.
but before that, if you are a job seeker, then bookmark our website https://assamcareer.net to know each and every job notification from Assam, northeast states and as well as India. Or you can join our Facebook and telegram group as well.
You may Also Check: SEBA HSLC Results 2020
SEBA HSLC/AHM Results Rechecking & Recall:
Students who are not satisfied with his/her results, those students can easily submit an application form for rechecking the answer script once again by the SEBA Staff. Also, If you want to see your answer-sheet then you can also apply for the answer sheet photocopy by showing your original mark sheet and admit card along with a nominal fee submission.
How much fee required to apply for SEBA HSLC/Class 10th Paper rechecking?
- To apply for Rechecking and photocopy of answer script, you have to pay Rs. 550/-
- To apply for only Rechecking the HSLC result then you have to pay Rs. 350/- (per subject).
It means if you want to recheck your HSLC/AHM results then you have to pay Rs. 350/- for each subject. and to get a photocopy of answer script then it need only Rs. 150/- (Per subject)
Note: The Photocopy of Answer-script has to be collected from SEBA office at Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021 only after producing original Marks Sheet / Admit Card.
Documents & Details required during the time of Online Apply:
- Scanned copy of Marks Sheet of the HSLC/AHM Examination, 2019.
- ROLL & NO. of HSLC/AHM Examination, 2019.
- Details of DEBIT/CREDIT CARD or Net Banking for making an online payment.
- E-mail ID (if available)
- Mobile number of the applicant for any correspondence.
- Fee for obtaining Rechecking & Photocopy of Answer script is Rs. 550/- and for Only Rechecking is Rs. 350/- (per subject) respectively.
How to Apply for SEBA HSLC / Matriculation results Rechecking online?
The following are the step by which you can fill the SEBA HSLC Reevaluation form Online-
- Provide your Roll and No of HSLC / AHM Examination-2019 to proceed.
- Select the service you want to avail i.e. select either Rechecking with Photocopy or only Rechecking.
- Also, Select the subjects for which you want the service.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Marks Sheet in .jpeg,.jpg or .png format and file size should be within 2MB.
- Provide your contact details in the space provided.
- Check carefully all the information provided by you.
- Proceed to make payment by clicking the “CONFIRM AND PAY ONLINE” button.
- Enter the necessary details in the online payment page. Click on blue coloured “Pay Now” button on the bottom right to confirm the payment.
- After making a successful payment, you will get your ARN Number (Application Receipt Number) in your mobile number. You can also download your invoice of the payment.
Note: You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application on the website. SEBA is not responsible for any unprocessed applications due to wrong information provided by the candidates.
|Official website where to apply||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
|Current Apply Status||Will activate soon on 8th June|
FAQs regarding Rechecking process
1. When the apply process will start?
Ans. Currently rechecking the answer script e-service is not active. it will open after SEBA Results (HSLC / Matriculation). results. The exact date is 8th June 2020.
2. What if I lost the acknowledgement receipt?
Ans. You can easily reprint the acknowledgement receipt by entering your ARN Number.
3. How to check my payment and application status?
Ans. By using your Roll No and Number you can easily check your payment and application status.
That’s all about Assam HSLC Results Rechecking and Photocopy e-service i.e online. If you have any question regarding this topic then feel free to comment below, I will reply as soon as possible. Hence, Thanks for visiting our website assamcareer.net.