It is for information of all the candidates, who have successfully submitted an online application on the official website of DSE, Assam i.e, www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in, and received the acknowledgment against the advertisement issued vide this office letter No. GB-EST/Advertisement/ 1/2020/11, dated. 11.09.2020, published in local dailies on 12.09.2020 and addendums issued on 15.09.2020 and 29.09.2020 for the posts of Assistant Teacher (Arts and Science) of Provincialised Secondary Schools, that the district-wise “Provisional Merit Lists” can be viewed in the aforementioned website from the Midnight of 16.12.2020 onwards.
Check Secondary Education Merit List Details:
- The enlisted candidates must select one of the Districts if their names are published in Provisional Merit Lists for more than one district.
- The enlisted candidates must select the District within 48 hours in respect of the SE 1st Provisional Merit List from the time of publication of the Provisional Merit List and within 24 hours in respect of all subsequent Provisional Merit Lists to be published.
- If the enlisted candidates fail to select the District within the stipulated time mentioned above, the appointing authority will randomly select the District to fill up the vacancies in the greater interest of the student’s community. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes after the successful selection of the District.
- Any report from the competent issuing authority, regarding fake or forged documents submitted by the candidates, will lead to cancellation of his / her candidature forthwith and appropriate legal action,
- The office of the undersigned or the office of the Inspector of Schools will not be responsible for any lapse on the part of the candidate in the submission of options.
- All Provisional Merit Lists will automatically stand canceled on publication of the Final Merit List. Appointment letters/orders will be issued only to the candidates whose names appear in the Final Select List.
- Any claim for appointment on the basis of the Provisional Merit List will not be entertained.
- Applicants may submit their grievances regarding the publication of the first provisional merit list within 36 hours (i.e. up to 12 noon of 18.12.2020) of publication of the same in the format prescribed earlier vide this office Notice No. GB-EST/Advertisement/1/2020/86, dated. 04.12.2020 at the Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- The office of the undersigned will not be responsible for any technical issues such as network failure/power outage etc. faced by the candidates at the time of submission of options at their levels.
- The applicants are requested to view the website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in regularly for the aforesaid purpose. No further notice will be published regarding publication for provisional Select Lists/ Final Merit List.