Sericulture Walk-In-Interview for the post of Technical Assistant: Candidates are required to visit the address of Sericulture office. Engagement of the selected candidates will be for a period of 11 (eleven) months on a contractual basis and may further be extended based on the performance of the employee and need of the Mission Society.
Sericulture Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|Contract Period||11 Months|
|Age Limit||Maximum 40 Years|
|Remuneration||Rs. 26,000 per month|
|Mode of Application||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date of Interview||28 September 2020|
|Time of Interview||10:00 AM to 1:30 PM|
Education Qualification Required-
- B.Sc. in Sericulture from College of Sericulture under Assam Agriculture University or
- M.Sc. in Sericulture/ Sericulture Technology from a recognised University/ Institution or
- M.Sc. in Zoology/ Botany/ Bio-Technology with Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Sericulture, especially in Muga(Golden Silk) along with the above mentioned required educational qualification.
- Fluency in local official language is a must.
Candidate should not be more than 40 years as on 1st January 2020. Relaxation of 3 years and 5 years respectively for OBC/ MOBC and SC/ST candidates.
Also, Check out AERC Recruitment for Superintendent
Remuneration– Candidates will get Rs. 26,000/- per month (fixed)
- Technical support in field functionaries of sericulture activities all over Assam and supervision of the same.
- Capacity building of seri-farmers in different districts of Assam.
- Planning & Execution of the schemes in field level.
- Extensive tours will be there for field visits in different districts and sub-divisions of Assam.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the authority
Also, Check out SBI Recruitment for 87 Posts of Officer
How to Apply-
Eligible & Interested candidates may appear before the selection committee for the walk-in-interview at the address-
2nd Floor, Office of the Mission Director, Assam Silk Outreach Mission Society, Directorate of Sericulture Campus, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
Venue– 28th September 2020 between 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Candidates are required to bring original documents and a set of photocopies of the followings:
- Valid Photo Identity Proof.
- Educational Qualification (Mark sheets & Certificates),
- Experience Certificate(s)and
- Age Proof (HSLC/10th Admit Card or Pass Certificate).
- Caste Certificate.
- Candidates are also requested to bring 2(two) recent passport size photos.