SLPRB Recruitment 2020: New 451 Posts for Grade III Constable and Guardsman, notification available on 8 June 2020 at the State Level Police Recruitment Board website.
Official Notification:- The fresh applications are invited from the eligible and intending candidates for filling up of 451 posts of Constable /Guardsman (Grade-III) under Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards, Assam in the Pay Scale of Rs. 14000 – 60500/-, with Grade pay of Rs 5600/-(Pay Band-II). The date and venue of Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test and Written Test will be intimated in due course of time by email, SMS and various other means and through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in). Only online applications will be received with effect from 10-06-2020. The last date for receipt of applications will be 30-06-2020. Thereafter the system will be locked.
|Organisation||STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, Assam|
|Position||Constable / Guardsman (Grade-III)|
|Date of Online Application||10 June 2020|
|Last Date||30 June 2020|
Reservation and post distribution-
- Though no post is reserved for OBC/MOBC, however, OBC/MOBC candidates may also appear and will be considered for unreserved posts on merit.
- There will be a 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS). This will be applicable for those candidates who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs.
In order to appear in the Recruitment Tests candidates must satisfy the
- Nationality– Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Age: 18 to 38 years as on 1st January of 2020 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002 and on or after 01.01.1982).
- Relaxations: Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
- 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H).
- 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Note: The date of birth accepted by the SLPRB will be as per matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate issued by a recognized Board. No other document relating to age such as horoscope, affidavit, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, Health Department, service record etc. will be accepted.
Minimum Education Qualification:
- H.S.L.C or Class X passed from a recognized Board or Council.
- Other Qualification: Home Guards Training Certificate or NCC ‘A’ Certificate.
N.B. The persons having H.S.L.C. passed certificate but not possessing Home
Guards Training Certificate or NCC ‘A’ Certificate are not eligible to apply.
|Chest (Only for Men)||Normal||Expanded|
|Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC / ST(P) etc||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST(H)||78 cm||83 cm|
Weight:- Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.
- General: Candidates must not have knocked knee, flat foot or squint eye, and they should not be colour blind. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health. They must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- Eye Sight: The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal i.e. without wearing of glasses.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online at the SLPRB official website and the links are given below. You can read the complete documents required and Process to apply here.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
Requirements to Qualify for the Interview is written on the official notification and you can read it here.
|Application Link||Available on 10/06/2020|
|Notification on 8 June||Advertisement from SLPRB|