Sikkim Manipal University in short SMU is a well-known University in North East region for Higher Education. Recently, SMU published a recruitment notification in the Assam Tribune ePaper today for the various teaching & technical post. Scroll down to get the full notification!!
Hey, do you like us on facebook if not then hit the Like Button Now ?Here!! Also, Don’t Forget to hit the bell icon to view the latest Job news update first!
SMU New Jobs for Teaching and Technical department:
Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for the following Teaching and Technical post-
- Professor: Application for the position of Professor asked in the Department of Respiratory Medicine, General Surgery, Radiology, General Medicine, Pediatrics;
- Associate Professor: SMU invites the candidate for the post of Associate Professor in the Department of General Surgery, Radiology, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Pathology;
- Assistant Professor: Here the applications are invited for the post of Assistant professor in the Department of Dermatology, Pediatrics, General Medicine, Ophthalmology, Pathology;
- Senior Resident: Here the candidates are asked for the position of Senior Resident in the Department of Respiratory Medicine, Dermatology, General Surgery, Radiology, General Medicine, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, OBG
- Junior Resident: This post of Junior Resident is in the Department of Clinical Departments, Emergency & Critical Care;
- Consultant: The job of Consultant is in the Department of Urology, Nephrology;
- Technician: Application for the post of Technician in the Department of Dialysis, OT, Emergency, Radiology.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
The candidate willing to apply for the any of the above posts must have the eligibility as per Medical Council of India Norms (link is below). Also, Note that the PG-Students currently in Final Year of MD/MS are also eligible for the above said Post.
How to apply for the post?
If you are willing to apply and eligible for the above post, then send your resume through E-mail given below
For further more details, you can contact: Mr. Gaurav Pareek on 9735825555/ 9829489888
View the Paper advertisement here
Thanks!! Stay tuned with us and to our website for more New Job NEWS!
In Addition, you can view the Guwahati University Job Portal.
From Admin: On behalf of AssamCareer.NET, I am happy to Introduce you to the Assam Career Job Portal. Our mission through AssamCareer.NET to remove unemployment from Assam by encouraging and informing the JOB NEWS to the Assamese Job-seekers /Candidates. We try to design our site for the candidates to find Jobs suitably and with ease. That is why the Assam Career Job Portal has been introducing. Stay tuned to our website for more Job NEWS in ASSAM