Hey Dear, How are you? Welcome to Assam Career.net, the best Blogging site to find Jobs News in Assam. Today here is the South Indian Bank’s recruitment Notification for you. South Indian Bank is one of the leading private Bank in South Indian Kerela. Now, Of course, they have branch everywhere and also in Assam.
Don’t miss a single opportunity to find your suitable Jobs. So subscribe our website and Hit the bell Icon and allow to receive a Free Job Alert Assam. Also, Share the Post to as many as you can.
SIB-South Indian Bank Recruitment Details:
South Indian Bank invites the eligible candidate from Indian Nationals for filling up the vacancies of Probationary Officers in Scale-I Cadre on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course.
Yes! South Indian Bank invites young vibrant candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in Banking career with one of India’s premier commercial Banks to apply for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore. After the completion of the course, the candidate will be recruited for the 100 P.O post
Read the details of the Post below-
- Total Number of Post: 100 post
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should pass the class X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Age Limitation: The age of the Candidate should not be less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017.
- Salary: The pay scale of Rs. 23,700/- to 42,020/- plus other allowances.
- Location of Posting: Anywhere in India,
- Application Fee: Nonrefundable application fee of Rs.800/-(others) and Rs.200/- (SC/ST).
- Selection procedure: Online Test, Followed by group discussion and personal Interview.
Last date of online application: 27/06/2018
If you want Further more details of the post then visit here
You can Apply online for the post here
Thank You! Please share the post and also do like our Facebook Page. Have a Good Day.