Applications are invited from the eligible candidates not more than 40 (forty) years of age for the below-mentioned position under Samagra Shiksha on a contractual basis. The post is temporary in nature and the selected candidate will be initially engaged for a period of 11 (eleven) months only. The contractual engagement will neither be regularized under Samagra Shiksha nor will be absorbed under any job/programme of the Government of Assam in the future.
Last date of submission of application 23.12.2020
SSA ASSAM GIS Expert Post Details:
- Name of the Post: GIS EXPERT
- Number of Post: 01 Post (at State Mission Office, SSA, Assam)
- Essential Qualification and Experience:
- 1st Class Master’s Degree in Geography/Geology/Geo-informatics from a recognized University with specialization in GIS and Remote Sensing.
- Good technical knowledge in digital image analysis and GIS techniques using different software on different operating systems,
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience in developing GIS Web applications.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 3000/- to 110000 with Grade pay of Rs. 12700/-
How to apply SSA ASSAM GIS Expert:
The candidates shall download the application form and Duties & Responsibilities from the SSA website: https://ssa.assam.gov.in from 09.12.2020 to 23.12.2020.
Applicants having the requisite qualification and experience are requested to submit the filled-up application form as per the format provided on the website with self-attested Xerox copies of Educational Qualifications and Work Experiences in the State Mission Office, SSA, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- on or before 23.12.2020
Applicants have to bring the original copies of their testimonials at the time of the interview too which will be returned to them after verification.
Only short-listed candidates will have to appear in a test/interview, the exact date of which will be communicated separately.
The office will not be responsible for any lapse in the submission of the application due to any postal delay or other problem.
Important Links: Official Advertisement here (Application Form is also attached here)