SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018: Today we got an amazing Job news from SSC. Yes! SSC has released a recruitment for the post of Constable GD in Various internal security department in India. Such as in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles. There are total 54953 Vacancies out for Male & Female Candidates. If you interested to apply for this then you have to submit the online application form before 17/092018. As we know the Online application process has started already today (24th July 2018). But due to some technical problem, the website faces a heavy load and crashed. Therefore a new date of Online Application has been decided by the commission.
Here are below mentioned full Details of SSC New Constable GD Jobs 2018:
SSC Constable GD Jobs 2018
As I told you above, The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a recruitment or an examination notice for the post of Constable (GD). It is a huge recruitment from SSC. There are total 54953 Numbers of Vacancies For Eligible Male & Female Candidates. And The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
So, In this article, I’m going to talking about How to apply SSC Online Application, What is the Salary, How much application Fee, Pay Scale, Age limit and more. So, scroll down to know everything about this new SSC Recruitment 2018.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment Notification 2018:
- Number of Vacancies: 54953.
- Name of the Vacancy: Constable GD.
- Total Internal Security Department– 8.
- Name of the Department: BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITPB, SSB, AR, NIA & SSF.
- SSC Official Website: ssc.nic.in
- Online Application start: withhold for now and start from 17-08-2018
- Online Application Closed: 17-09-2018 (5 PM)
- Last date of Payment through Challans of SBI: 20-09-2018
- Application Fee: Rs. 100 For OBC & General Category.
But before that, Let me see the category wise vacancies details of SSC Constable GD 2018.
SSC Constable Category Wise Vacancy Details 2018:
For Male Candidates:
For Female Candidates:
How to Apply SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, you need to visit SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Next, Find the notification link and click on it.
- After that, the page will be redirected to the SSC Constable GD Application form 2018.
- Now, you need to fill up the form.
- But Before that read the instruction carefully.
- And then Fill-up the form.
- Upload your Recent passport and signature.
- Ans Submit it.
- That’s it your application will be successfully submitted.
Trending Jobs: SSC HS Level Recruitment/Examination 2018
How many fees you have Pay for SSC Constable GD 2018?
If you are a general & OBC/MOBC category candidate than you need to pay Rs. 100/- as fees. There is no fee for SC, ST & Ex-serviceman Candidates during the time of online Application Process.
The Minimum Educational Qualification is 10th Or Metric Pass from the Recognised Board/Institution.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- The candidates must bring all relevant documents/ certificates in original with self attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex-servicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board.
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01.08.2018 and he/ she has been declared passed, will be considered to have the requisite Educational Qualification.
Candidates should not be less than 18 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1995 and later than 01.08.2000.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Governments orders on the subject.
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth and Name as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age and name. No subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
It has 4 stages to select a candidate as SSC Constable GB in various Department. The Stages are mentioned below:
- Computer Based Examination: All candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination (CBE). The Computer-based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
After Passing the Computer Based Examination then you will qualify for the next stage which Physical Efficiency Test (PET). In this stage, SSC will give you a task. That is a Race. Here are the below-mentioned race details for Male & Female Candidates.
- For Male Candidates: 5 Kilometers in 24 minutes.
- For Female Candidates: 1.6 Kilometers in 8.5 Minutes.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): Candidates who have passed PET, they qualify for the next stage of SSC Constable GD selection process. And that stage is PST (Physical Standard Test).
In this stage, you have to measure your body weight, height & Chest. Following are below-given PST Details of SSC Constable GD Recruitment.
- For Male Candidates: For General, SC & OBC category Male candidates 170 Centimeters. & For ST Category Male Candidates 162.5 Centimeters.
- For Female Candidates: For General, SC & OBC category Female candidates 157 Centimeters. For ST Category Female Candidates 150 Centimeters.
After completed all above-mentioned stages, Now you need to complete one more stage which is called Medical Examination.
Yes! Now you have to pass Medical Examination or Final selection Examination for SSC Constable GD.
- Medical Examination: In this stage, SSC will check your original documents like Educational Qualification Certificates, Caste Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, Domicile Certificate/ Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority. After that, You will be called the Medical test.
In this test, SSC will check your eye, Urine, blood & Pressure. If you passed all those stages then you will be able to get this Job successfully.
That’s all about SSC Constable GD recruitment 2018. In further days we will also update the SSC constable GD vacancy 2017 online application form or link along with their important instructions. Thank You.