Staff Selection Commission has published an official notification after a review discussion on the current situation of COVID 19 and LOCKDOWN 3.0. The movement to all red zones is restrictive due to the lockdown3.0 which is extended to 17.04.2020. Whereas most of the commissions examination centers in India falls on the red zones. Keeping in view of the above situation the following few important points have decided by the council, which is declared officially by SSC-
- Schedules for conducting Combine Higher Secondary(10+2) Level Examination( Tier-I), 2019 ( for remaining Candidates, Junior Engineer( Civil, Mechanical Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination (paper I) 2019, Stenographer Grade’C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2109, Skill Test for CHSL Examination 2018 and Examination for the selection posts Phase VIII/2020 will be announced only after complete lifting of restrictions of lockdown including restrictions on travel by road /train/ air, etc.
- Date of the examination will be announced at least one month in advance for the convenience of the candidates
- Annual Calendar of other examinations of the commission will be reviewed in light of the decision of the Govt with regard to the lifting of restrictions of lockdown across the country.
- Fresh dates of the pending results will be announced only after lifting of restrictions as the evaluation work has also been held up due to COVID 19 pandemic,
- The commission will further review the situation on 18.05.2020
Source: SSC Official Notification