Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Constable (Executive) Male & Female in Delhi Police. There are a total of 5846 vacancies available for this post. And the online application starts from 1st August 2020. If you are interested to apply for this SSC new Constable Recruitment then check the article till the last.
SSC New Constable Recruitment 2020 has 5846 empty vacancies in Delhi Police for the post of Constable (Exe). So, it is a huge oppurtunities for you. who wants to build career at Indian defence service. And working hard to qualify Physical test as well as written.
Here are the complete details of SSC Constable Recruitment 2020 below
SSC New Constable Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of Posts||1. Constable (Exe.)-Male|
2. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others)
3. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)]4. Constable (Exe.)-Female
|Number of Vacancies||1. Constable (Exe.)-Male (3433)|
2. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) (226)
3. Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)] (243)
4. Constable (Exe.)-Female (1944)
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board. Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the:|
– sons/ daughters of serving retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police, and
– Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
– Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
|Age Limit||18-25 years as on 01-07-2020. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.|
|Application Fee||Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only). |
– Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
– Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
|Examination Centre for NER||Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati(Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul (5503), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima(5302), Agartala (5601).|
|How to Apply||Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.|
|Important Dates||Dates for submission of online applications: 01-08-2020 to 07-09-2020|
Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07-09-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09-09-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11-09-2020 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-09-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020
|Important Links||Download Full Advertisement|