Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for filling up of following vacant posts in State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission of Assam under the Consumer Protection Act, 2019.
President & Member Recruitment
|Post Name||President, District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission,|
Member, State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
|No. of Post||04 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Last Date||Within 30 days of advertisement|
1. President, District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
No. of Post– 01 (Kokrajhar), 01 (Sonitpur)
Pay Scale– 1) Salary and allowances as are admissible to district Judge in the super time scale of pay. 2) The pay of a person appointed as a member, who is in receipt of any pension, shall be reduced by the gross amount drawn by him.
Eligibility Criteria– He is or has been, or is qualified to be a district judge.
2. Member, State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
No. of Post– 02 (Dispur)
Pay Scale– 1) The member shall receive a payment equivalent to the pay at minimum of the scale of pay of an Additional Secretary of the State Govt. and other allowances admissible to such officers. 2) The pay of a person appointed as a member, who is in receipt of any pension, shall be reduced by the gross amount drawn by him.
- A person who is of not less than 40 years of age.
- An experience of at least 10 years as presiding officers of a district court of any tribunal at equivalent level or combined services as such in the court and tribunal.
- Possesses bachelor degree from a recognised University and is a person of ability, integrity and standing, and has special knowledge and professional experience of not less than 20 years in Consumer Affairs, Law, Public Affairs, Administration, Economics, Commerce, Industry, Finance, Management, Engineering, Technology, Public Health or Medicine.
Other Information– The selected candidates for State Commission and District Commissions shall hold office for a term of 4(four) Years or upto 65 years of age whichever is earlier and shall be eligible for reappointment for another term of 4(Four) Years subject to the age limit of 65 years and such reappointment is made on the basis of the recommendation of the selection Committee.
How to Apply-
Those who are interested can apply by application in plain papers specifically mentioning the Post and District applied in respect of district Consumer Disputes Redressal commission along with self-attested bio-Data and copies of all relevant certificates mentioned in the bio-Data may be sent by post or handed over to the undersigned during office hours within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.