Applications are invited online from intending and eligible candidates, who are citizens of India and having registration in employment exchange in the State of Assam as defined in the Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of 01 (one) vacant post of Stenographer in the office of the Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Assam, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 and carrying the following pay band plus grade pay with other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Applications must be submitted online through the website (www.niyukti.assam.gov.in) and will be received with effect from 17.12.2020. The last date of receiving the application will be 31.12.2020. No application will be received thereafter. THERE WILL BE NO APPLICATION FEE.
Registrar of Co-op. Societies Assam Stenographer Post Details:
- Name of Posts: Stenographer
- No. of Vacancies: 01 [UR]
- Pay Scale and Grade Pay per month: 14000-60500 + 7400 PB-2. Other allowances as admissible under the rules will be additional.
- Age Limitation: Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as of 1st January 2020 as per Govt. O.M. No. ABP 6/2016/51, dated 02/09/2020. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex-Serviceman is 42 years and Persons with Disabilities is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
- Educational Qualification:
- a) Passed Degree examination in any discipline from the Govt. recognized University.
- b) The candidate must pass a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institution. They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window, Excel, Power Point, DTP (English/Assamese) and Internet Processing, etc.
- c) The candidate must be a holder of National Trade Certificate in Stenography (English) or vocational training/certificate in Short hand from a recognized institution.
HOW TO APPLY:
a) The Candidates having the required essential qualification for the posts as mentioned above are eligible to apply for the posts through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
b) Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the website www.niyukti.assam.gov.in.
Required documents/ testimonials to be uploaded at the time of applying:-
a) Recent colored Passport Size Photograph
b) Scanned Signature of the candidate in full
c) Self-attested copies of Certificates/ Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification and other required qualifications like Computer Proficiency Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, etc.
d) The applicants under the EWS category will have to furnish an EWS certificate issued by the competent authority.
e) Disability Certificate (in case of PWD) issued by the competent authority.
f) Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate of the State of Assam.
g) Residential certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar) etc.
h) Applicant submit a Declaration in Form -A (Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment)
The candidate must provide their mobile nos. in the Application form and available on the website www. niyukti.assam.gov.in Incomplete / defective/invalid applications will be summarily rejected.
The candidates who are employees of Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous bodies must obtain necessary permission in writing (NOC) from the Competent Authority/Employer and a copy of the same may be produced during scrutiny of documents.
The applicants whose applications are found in order will be called for Written Test Examination comprising of the following subjects:-
- General English 75 Marks
- General Knowledge 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude 25 Marks
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory) 50 Marks
- Language Skills in Assamese/English 50 Marks
After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Proficiency Test.
- Computer Proficiency (Practical) 50 Marks
Those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for a dictation of 400 words for five minutes and after that, the candidate shall have to type out the dictation. He/she shall have to show his/ her skill in computer knowledge. There will be no Viva -Voce (Interview)