A walk in interview will be held for filling up the post of SVAYEM SAHAYAK on a contractual basis for a period of 06 (six) months under the Re-SVAYEM scheme under the O/o Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar.
Date, Time, and Place: Walk in interview will be held on the 6th November 2020 onwards from 10 AM at the Deputy Commissioner Office, Sivasagar.
Name of the post: SVAYEM SAHAYAK
No of Post: 02 (Two) Unreserved
a. She/He must be a permanent and current resident of Sivasagar district
b. She/He must have good communication skill both in Assamese and English.
c. She/He should preferably have a personal functional laptop.
a. She/He must be a graduate.
b. She/He must have at least 1(one) year Computer Diploma course .
c. Preference will be given to candidates who have prior work experience.
Age Limitation: She / He should be more than 21years of age on the day of the publication of the requirement advertisement.
Remuneration: Monthly fixed remuneration of Rs.25000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
Job Function: To facilitate the implementation of the ReSvayem Scheme.
- Application in standard forms as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX
- Updated CV with address, phone number and email id.
- Two passport size photographs
- Age proof, address proof, educational qualification and experience certificate in original.
Terms and conditions:
- The engagement of SVAYEM Sahayak is purely temporary and initially for 6(six) months.
- This engagement schemes specific. Hence, payment of remuneration will be subjected to the release of fund from Govt. of Assam.
- The engagement may be terminated without assigning any reason thereof and if the performance of the incumbent is not found to be satisfactory.
- This engagement does not confer any right on the SVAYEM Sahayak for any future engagement/regularization for such engagement under regular Govt. establishment by virtue
of his or her performance as a temporary appointee.
- N.O.C. for employer (only for candidates who are presently engaged in work).
The Deputy Commissioner reserves the right to reject any or all applicants without assigning any reason thereof.