Tezpur University simply TEZU 96 Technical Officers recruitment to be engaged under Jal Jeevan Mission, Assam. JJM Assam intends to engage 96 (Ninety-six) Technical Officers in various districts of the State of Assam. The selection for recruitment will be done through a partnership with Tezpur University. However, Tezpur University has no role in the issuance of the appointment letter and other employment and service-related matters.
The number of posts divided into the followings-
- Civil Engineers: 77
- Mechanical Engineers: 19
The following are the important details reagarding the TEZU 96 Technical Officers Posts-
- B.E./B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with minimum 60% marks.
- The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020
Duration of the Contract: The contract period of the Technical Officer is initially for a period of 11 months. Further extension will be based on the performance of the concerned person/ project requirement.
Remuneration: The consolidated fixed remuneration of the Technical Officer shall be Rs. 30,000 (Rupees Thirty thousand only) per month with an annual increment of 10% (after appraisal).
Selection Process: Due to the current situation with reference to the COVID 19 pandemic, a contactless recruitment process will be adopted purely based on academic performance from Class X to Graduation level. Moreover, the Candidate’s fit to the essential and desirable qualifications/ skills will also be considered.
How to apply:
- An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dxgobetE9iTpIlqjPsBkfWbwzDeKQl5DpQjYXN764CE/edit
- Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC to Graduation) must be attached,
The interested candidates have to submit the online application along with all the above-mentioned documents as attachment latest by 05 July 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to email@example.com