Tezpur University invites applications for a temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/Research Associate (RA) in a CSIR sponsored research project Department of Chemical Sciences. The post details, Project details, prescribed format link all are shared below.
The last date to apply for the posts 15 days from the date of issue of this advertisement, [issued on 19.05.2020, posted on official site 20.05.2020].
TEZU JRF/ SRF/ RA post details:
First of all, let us know the details of the project, then we will move on to the project staff details. The following are the Project details-
|Name of the Project||Multicomponent crystal technology|
to improve drug pharmacokinetics
|Sponsored by||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-CSIR|
|Principal Investigator||Dr. Bipul Chandra Sarma,|
Department of Chemical Sciences,
Tezpur University, Tezpur,
Napaam – 784028, Assam
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Tel: +91-9435758147(M) or, +91-3712-275066(O)
|Duration||Up to 30/11/2020 or till the completion|
of the project or until further order,
whichever is earlier
Now let us know the post details one by one.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. degree in Chemistry or equivalent degree in pharmaceutical sciences with 60% marks and NET/GATE qualified.
Age Limitation: Candidate shall not be more than 28 years; however upper age limit may be relaxed as per the Government of India rules.
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- (Rupees thirty-one thousand) only per month plus HRA as admissible
Senior Research Fellow (SRF):
- Possessing M.Sc./B. Pharm or equivalent degree and at least 2 years of post- M. Sc./B. Pharm, research experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals in the field of organic chemistry or pharmaceutical sciences;
- Possessing M. Pharma or equivalent degree with organic chemistry or pharmaceutical background.
Age Limitation: Candidate shall not be more than 32 years; however upper age limit may be relaxed as per the Government of India rules.
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- (Rupees thirty-five thousand) only per month plus HRA as admissible.
Research Associate (RA):
Essential Qualification: Ph.D. degree or equivalent or having 3 years of research, teaching, and design development experience after M.Sc./ M.Pharma/ M.E/ M.Tech in the area of pharmaceutical sciences/chemical science/chemical engineering.
Age Limitation: Candidate shall not be more than 35 years; however upper age limit may be relaxed as per the Government of India rules.
Salary: Rs. 47,000/-(Rupees forty-seven thousand) only per month plus HRA as admissible
How to Apply Tezpur University Project Staff:
The eligible and interested candidates have to send their applications in the prescribed format (enclosed with advertisement below) along with detailed bio-data to the Principal Investigator through e-mail or by post within 15 days from the date of issue of this advertisement.
Important Points on Tezpur University Project Staff Recruitment:
- Note that Only short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Those in employment or doing a Ph.D. must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned employer / Ph.D. Supervisor.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for personal interview on a later date,
- Note that shortlisted candidates appearing before the interview board with original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), certificates of NET/GATE or similar examination qualifications, any other testimonials and a copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Check Tezpur University JRF/ SRF/ RA Official Advertisement